Awesome Experience! - La Mesa, CA

I only needed to take one prescription pain pill...

I only needed to take one prescription pain pill after and have just been taking ibuprofen since. In the surgery center I was catered to like a princess, he had wonderful staff (and I know this because I've been a nurse for more than 10 years), and everyone was very particular about making sure they checked and double checked everything before they started. Dr. Pousti even held my hand as I was given my "milk of amnesia" before they started the procedure, just one more thing making me feel even more comfortable about the surgery. I have nothing but praise for the results thus far, I almost cried when they took off the surgical bra today and I saw how beautiful my breasts look even they are a bit swollen and sore. The incision lines are so neat and clean, no buckling of the skin or unevenness (he did a perfect subcuticular stitch on both sides), and to my pleasant surprise I still have full sensation in both nipples which was very important to me. Word of advise to those after surgery, use nail polish remover to take off your surgical pen markings, it works great!

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I chose this rating because there was nothing I was not more than completely satisfied with. I am 3 days out from my surgery with Dr. Pousti, and it has been an awesome experience! From the moment I stepped into his office as a new patient I had the warmest reception from the staff and everyone there was more than helpful. The Dr. was extremely detailed in his explanation of the procedure and recovery time, but I never knew that I would feel this good after. I could not more highly recommend Dr. Pousti for this procedure, and I would tell any of my friends or family to see him if they were looking to have the same procedure.

Hooray for your success story! Thanks for sharing your experience with us.