Very Satisfied with Results - La Mesa, CA

I went to Dr. Pousti for several times for Botox...

I went to Dr. Pousti for several times for Botox because I had deep lines between my brows. The injections were effective and I looked much better without those lines. The cost would vary depending on how much I needed and how many areas were treated. Eventually I decided I wanted him to give me a forehead lift so I don't need to get Botox any more, but it was a good way to see how I looked without wrinkles. I would recommend Dr. Pousti for Botox or anything else. He does a great job!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pousti is wonderful for Botox as well as plastic surgery. He is caring and attentive to every single patient and his work is amazing. He is highly skilled and super concerned that you're happy with what he did.

That is great that Botox gave you a bit of a an idea of what things would look like with less wrinkles. Congrats on your facelift!

Did you ever notice any side effects when you had the Botox, like headaches or nausea, or were you good to go after the shots?

I was fine. Fortunately, I had no problems.

Great to hear!

Let us know how your next session goes, and if you are noticing the Botox lasting longer or shorter amounts of time the more treatments you have done.