I Love Dr. Fabi -La Jolla, CA

After seeing great results on a friend of mine, I...

After seeing great results on a friend of mine, I went to see Dr. Fabi. The results were better than I expected. (My friend and I call her Dr. Fabulous). This was not the least expensive place to get something done, but it’s my face so I wanted to go to someone I could trust. They gave me pain meds before the Ultherapy so there was a little pain (but not too much) just around the temple area. There was very mild swelling for a day or two after, but it was not noticeable to anyone but me. There was no bruising. In conjunction with the Ultherapy I also had Sculptra. No bruising, and NO pain! The results are supposed to maximize in three months, but after a month and a half I’d say I look at least 10 years younger. I am thrilled!
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Fabi has a great bedside manner, she make you feel comfortable even when she is sticking a needle in you face! (My friend and I call her Dr. Fabulous).

So great to hear that you had such a positive experience. Would love to see photos or get updates as things progress. I just had my neck done 2.5 weeks ago and I am still feeling the tingling and burning under the skin sensations. Really looking forward to some positive results, so glad you are seeing some! =)