Looking Forward to my Pre-baby Bod! :P - La Jolla, CA

Hi Fellow Selfers! I am a gorgeous mommy of 4...

Hi Fellow Selfers! I am a gorgeous mommy of 4 uh-mazing babies, 13,10,9 and my baby, baby going on 8. I am at my prime age of 30, stand tall at 5'7ish, and last I checked I weighed in at 143. I currently wear a bra size 34B, padded. Stand alone boobs though, I would say I am a deflated A lol. Shirt size; small, med. Jean size, 4/27. Of course these measurements vary depending on the brand or type of material.
I had my pre-op yesterday (9/4) and suddenly all this seems to be really happening. Weird that feeling. My makeover is scheduled to happen this upcoming Tuesday (8/10). Kind of soon? I'd say so. I have been contemplating and making comments 'maybe I should get my boobs done' for a couple of years now, nothing too serious, until just a couple of months ago. Then it became a mission! I started consulting in August, and here it is. I kept it simple, did my research, traumatized myself with horror stories and dreamed of nothing but boobies during my sleep. Funny how all of sudden when you're out and about your eyes automatically shift to boobs lol. As I was saying, I kept my focus in choosing only a handful of PS. I found my decision process to be much more difficult, than say those that have an acquaintance or family member that has had such procedures done, I knew no one, so my decisions solely relied on my research and pretty much my gut feeling. I narrowed my choices down to 2 based on experience, certification, detail in work and overall comfort feeling. Cost was also considered, but then I realized that I wasn't shopping for a car lol so I didn't let cost be an overwhelming factor.
Welcome! Cost was a factor for me but that's cuz I had to save for so long for it :/ but in general, its worth it! I got implants...didn't really want to get them but had to due to no breast tissue anymore since my weightloss of 100lbs. My breasts r barely in only 10days ago...but I put on a sports bra today and felt lime a million $$$ and I'm barely in the second week. I know surgery is quickly approaching, but in a way I think that's awesome just to get it out of the way instead of having to sit and wait and wait till surgery day like I had to. I had to reschedule twice due to my busy schedule. So get it done, and start on that healing process quick...its so much better that way. Congrats!!!! Can't wait to see pics when u can ;)

Oops!

I wrote the above intro before my surgery date which was the 10th of Sept. (typo above). Tomorrow, Friday, marks my 10th day.

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! Did you get a tummy tuck at the same time as your breast aug? (I ask because all the women in mommy makeover have had tummy work as well). If not, let me know and I'll move your review to the breast aug community.

How are you feeling 10 days out?

Snapshot of procedures done

Thank you ladies for the welcome!

BA 400cc Mentor ModHP- I was able to get away without the immediate need of BL. My breast were saggy, deflated B, possibly an A. I did much research on the subject of a lift, scarring was a major concern. I did the nipple over the fold, mine lined up right with the nipple (mild ptosis). One other test I read about was to raise my hands straight up and if youre ok with where your nipples position while doing this then you are an ok. Bottom line though, I trusted in my Doctors expertise. Doing these tests were more of a 'I dont need a lift...right?' My Doctor went over all options and pros and cons. My thought was; I have a choice, go without the lift and down the road get the lift. My PS said maybe 3 yrs tops, but I have to say they look great! On the day of my surgery, during marking, my Doc asked if I would be ok with re-positioning my areola, in doing so it would make my breast look perkier (the way I saw it, a temp lift lol) Im shooting for maybe 5 yrs. Im aware of the additional cost, but Im ok with it. And the scarring too, seeing how im healing.

TT- Pretty straight forward TT. Low incision, which is ideal. Clean cut, clean incision line. I couldnt ask for a more detailed procedure, on both, my BA and TT! I did have a significant amount of stretch marks on my tummy, above the BB and on and the sides of my hips. I was left with a minimal amount afterwards, on my side hips and lower belly. Nothing a little spray tan wont take care of. Realistic I knew beforehand that I would have some stretch marks left. Overall I am very happy!

Lipo- Not much lipo'd. Mostly my love handles, which were really non-existant. This procedure was not in the quote, my Doc did it as part of the MM without additional cost. :)
Cool! Post pics soon. My breast lift is kinda corpse bride looking right now...but slowly they kind of r making progress ;)
Will do! It's surprising what your body can do. I was so scared of scarring, but seeing how my tummy incision is healing it's not as bad as I had in mind! Btw, congratulations on the weight loss! You had a great body prior to your MM!! Seems like we're one day off in recovery time?
I barely take pics...bit I will do a fu body shot every week. So my 14th day ill do a little corpse bride photo session. I literally have no idea what my tummy tuck scar or breast sc ars look like. They have all the tape on still. My doc want sit to fall off naturally..my bb is looking better day by day tho' thx for the compliment. My surgery was sept 9th
San Diego Plastic Surgeon