"20 Years Younger!" - La Jolla CA

I was motivated to have the La Jolla Lift to...

I was motivated to have the La Jolla Lift to address my neck & jowls. I had a "Turkey Neck" & "Loose Jowls" that really bothered me every time I saw my reflection. I am so so so pleased with the results at just day 3. See my photos from day 2 & 3 and follow me for the next couple weeks on my journey to the younger me!
Thanks for sharing

"20 Years Younger!"

I went in today for my second follow up visit with Dr David since the La Jolla Lift procedure. I can not believe the how good I look! Wow what a difference and I'm still recovering! Here are photos of day 4 & 5 along with my before photos so you can see the improvements.
So glad you're pleased already! That is great! What, specifically, does the LaJolla lift entail? I'd love to know more.

"20 Years Younger!"

I had my surgery a week ago today the transformation is amazing! Check out today's photos.
You look terrific! Like to hear more about the incisions & bruising. I can see not so much on face but down on neck & shoulders-interesting. Did you/are you taking Arnica? what strength? I hope you post more pics each day!
You have a really great result! What type of anesthesia did you have. And was the price quoted all inclusive for surgeon, facility and anesthesia? Thanks, grac
Dr. David uses twilight sedation for the La Jolla Lift which is the same type of sedation they use for a colonoscopy. I know the cost varies depending on what you’re having done, for my procedure, the price I quoted did include everything, the surgeon, facility and anesthesia.

Here are side by side photos of my before La Jolla Lift & Day 11 after
Looking really good. The new you straight on view is amazing..!! Congrats..!!
You look fantastic! Congratulations.
That is amazing!
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Doctor David addressed all my questions & concerns. My health & well being is Dr Davids number one priority. He truly cares about me.