"20 Years Younger!" - La Jolla CA

I was motivated to have the La Jolla Lift to...

I was motivated to have the La Jolla Lift to address my neck & jowls. I had a "Turkey Neck" & "Loose Jowls" that really bothered me every time I saw my reflection. I am so so so pleased with the results at just day 3. See my photos from day 2 & 3 and follow me for the next couple weeks on my journey to the younger me!

"20 Years Younger!"

I went in today for my second follow up visit with Dr David since the La Jolla Lift procedure. I can not believe the how good I look! Wow what a difference and I'm still recovering! Here are photos of day 4 & 5 along with my before photos so you can see the improvements.

"20 Years Younger!"

I had my surgery a week ago today the transformation is amazing! Check out today's photos.

Here are side by side photos of my before La Jolla Lift & Day 11 after
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Doctor David addressed all my questions & concerns. My health & well being is Dr Davids number one priority. He truly cares about me.

Looking really good. The new you straight on view is amazing..!! Congrats..!!
You look fantastic! Congratulations.
That is amazing!
Thanks for sharing your review. You look amazing! Any downside/low point to your recovery? Advice to prepare? Thanks
Did you have to wear a compression garment after? If so, how long?
what a difference I plan on having mine sometime this year my eye lids are droopy I have not seen my lids in along time i thought about fling a missing eye lid report you look great go out flaunt
Awesome! Did you have any other procedures or treatments along with the LJL?
No, I did not have any other procedures, the LJL addressed all my concerns!
You look terrific! Like to hear more about the incisions & bruising. I can see not so much on face but down on neck & shoulders-interesting. Did you/are you taking Arnica? what strength? I hope you post more pics each day!
Thank you, The bruising even surprised me, it was very minimal as you can see; mainly on my chest, and almost completely gone at day 12. As far as the incisions; I am so happy, barely even visible. The incisions are along the front and back of my ears, just above my ear by my hairline and under my chin, they are healing beautifully. I did take Arnica, just over the counter I purchased from Sprouts both oral and a topical cream; they suggested eating fresh pineapple as well, my husband made a fresh pineapple and date smoothie when I got home. I’m glad my photo’s are helpful and you are enjoying them.
You have a really great result! What type of anesthesia did you have. And was the price quoted all inclusive for surgeon, facility and anesthesia? Thanks, grac
Dr. David uses twilight sedation for the La Jolla Lift which is the same type of sedation they use for a colonoscopy. I know the cost varies depending on what you’re having done, for my procedure, the price I quoted did include everything, the surgeon, facility and anesthesia.
So glad you're pleased already! That is great! What, specifically, does the LaJolla lift entail? I'd love to know more.
The La Jolla lift addresses the neck and jowls, which was my main concern. I also like the fact that he doesn’t use general anesthesia for the La Jolla Lift; he uses twilight sedation, so I was very comfortable and slept for the most part. The downtime and recovery are much faster than a full face lift as you can see from the photos I posted. I’m a very busy person, and needed to get back to work, so this procedure was perfect for me and my concerns.
Thanks for sharing