Mid-face and Neck Lift - La Jolla, CA

Sadly, I need another neck lift! The skin is...

Sadly, I need another neck lift! The skin is still too loose. Yes, it improved but it didn't last past a year. He said I would need a redo in 5-7 years. I was 48 at the time. I am most disconcerted by the ugly scar that IS VISIBLE on the hairline because he didn't go further into the hairline. It is visible to everyone and I have to use blush to change the white color of the one inch scar. I hate it! THere's also an indentation on that side by the scar and I really don't know if a filler would work. He's a very nice man but I am extremely dissatisfied as anyone with that result would be! He did my breast lift and a new, smaller implant and I couldn't be happier! They have dropped and they look very natural. My scars were gone before the end of the first year. Total costs for both was around $11,500.
Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf! Will you be going to the same doctor for your neck lift revision (if you have one)?
Definitely not!
Who are you going to see for the revision? I too am in the San Diego area and trying to find the right PS to repair the neck. My first doctor did only one side of my neck and I look and feel weird. I have constant numbness in the upper half of my ear and pain on the right side just below the ear. It's miserable! I have to get it repaired but don't know who to go to as I will not go back to the original doctor.

Bad neck lift

This is three years later!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Great doctor and staff but didn't take into consideration any fears I had.