Lip Filler - Belotero - La Jolla, CA

I was seen at my appointment time! Unheard of in a...

I was seen at my appointment time! Unheard of in a medical office. I'm used to waiting 1/2 hr or more, so that was off to a great start.
Dr. Fabi's nurse Marie is very nice, friendly and welcoming yet still professional. Dr. Fabi is soooo nice. She is so attentive and listens to your needs.
I had planned on getting Juvederm XC but after telling Dr Fabi that I didn't want to increase my lip size just have definition around the lip line, she recommended I have Belotero instead to prevent lumping which Juvederm can do.
Marie put numbing cream above and below my lips and waited for 1/2hr till they were numb.
Dr. Fabi explained everything she was going to do before she did it so I would be prepared.
I really appreciated this as I knew what to expect. It was not as painful as I expected and over before I knew it.
Dr. Fabi explained they would be swollen for a day and I might experience bruising which I did.
I am very fair skinned and bruise easily so I expected this.
The next day Marie called to check on me and when I told her I was bruised she told me to go back and they would laser the bruises for free so they would heal faster.
The next morning my bruises looked better and I was happy with the results.
I will definitely see Dr. Fabi again.
She is a rare find. Great at her craft and beautiful, inside and out.

Great Lips

After the bruising went away, my lips look the same but more defined around the lip line. Just the effect I was looking for. They don't look "done" just natural.
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Fabi strives to give you a natural look without looking "done". She is the best kind of Dr. She has a great bedside manner paired with her skills and the intention to give you the results you desire.

Sounds like you had a great experience!  Do you remember what kind of laser they used for the bruising?
I believe it was the V beam. Painless and only took 2 zaps. Over and done with in a few seconds!
Thanks for responding, I know everyone who reads your review will want to know that! :)