51 and Just Didn't Feel Pretty-I Needed a Little Lift! - La Jolla, CA

I had 3 consultations with various plastic...

I had 3 consultations with various plastic surgeons, all came with excellent recommendations. My gut told me Grahme was the right guy. I really cannot say enough about his nurses and staff, the were all so warm and lovely. Grahme phoned me the night of the surgery to check in on me and someone from his office was always checking in. Honestly, this was so SIMPLE! I had a basic facelift and laser under my eyes. After a couple of days I was good to go, but warning, sleeping sucks! OMG, I only took the meds to sleep with my head up high on the pillows. After a week I was out for dinner with my hubby, a bit swollen, but no big deal. I went back to work on day 13 and nobody would ever know. I love how I look so far and cannot wait for the final finish, which I would imagine will be a few more weeks. One thing that is bugging the crap out of me is the scabs that are on my scalp, I want to pick at them but promised my hubby I would not. I will add before and afters in a couple of weeks when I look beautiful:)

Adding a few pictures..

I really wasn't sure if I would put pictures up of myself, but decided that it was unfair to be a taker and not a giver! Here goes:

2 weeks today

Still feel swollen but others day they can't tell. I think they are just being nice. You really can't see scars and the sagging is way better! Taking lots of arnica and all have icky scabs on my head, but is my little secret.

Feeling nearly normal

Day 16, still swollen, but better.

ONE MONTH TODAY~

One month out and feeling so much better. My ears are still very sensitive and I am numb around the sides of my face, but I'm looking so much better.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Highly recommend Brahme for a facelift. Very happy girl!