51 and Just Didn't Feel Pretty-I Needed a Little Lift! - La Jolla, CA

I had 3 consultations with various plastic...

I had 3 consultations with various plastic surgeons, all came with excellent recommendations. My gut told me Grahme was the right guy. I really cannot say enough about his nurses and staff, the were all so warm and lovely. Grahme phoned me the night of the surgery to check in on me and someone from his office was always checking in. Honestly, this was so SIMPLE! I had a basic facelift and laser under my eyes. After a couple of days I was good to go, but warning, sleeping sucks! OMG, I only took the meds to sleep with my head up high on the pillows. After a week I was out for dinner with my hubby, a bit swollen, but no big deal. I went back to work on day 13 and nobody would ever know. I love how I look so far and cannot wait for the final finish, which I would imagine will be a few more weeks. One thing that is bugging the crap out of me is the scabs that are on my scalp, I want to pick at them but promised my hubby I would not. I will add before and afters in a couple of weeks when I look beautiful:)

Adding a few pictures..

I really wasn't sure if I would put pictures up of myself, but decided that it was unfair to be a taker and not a giver! Here goes:
You look great. Congrats with such a smooth experience. Nice.
Hard to believe you had a facelift, where are your photos showing a ghoulishly swollen face lol, I am so envious. Congratulations you look great.
Looking wonderful- you must be thrilled

2 weeks today

Still feel swollen but others day they can't tell. I think they are just being nice. You really can't see scars and the sagging is way better! Taking lots of arnica and all have icky scabs on my head, but is my little secret.
I actually thought it would be so much harder. I had fraxel a couple years back and that is way worse. My ears are sensitive and I have numbness, but other than that, I JUST MISS THE GYM!! I go every day and all I can do now is walk and walk. I think in another week I should be able to lift light weights. I'm taking it slow-which is so not my nature.

Feeling nearly normal

Day 16, still swollen, but better.
You have an amazing outcome....of course, you had a great starting point. Did you have a lower bleph as well? Please tell me you skin care secrets!
Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I did not have anything done other than the standard facelift and co2 under my eyes. I am posting a new picture-one month out! I am not swollen anymore (at least I don't think I am) but my ears are still very tender and the sides of my face are still numb. I will check in next month for an update. Also, I wish I had skin secrets, maybe I wouldn't have needed a facelift.
wow You Look AMAZING, Bravo

ONE MONTH TODAY~

One month out and feeling so much better. My ears are still very sensitive and I am numb around the sides of my face, but I'm looking so much better.
YOU have amazing Results.... WOW
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Highly recommend Brahme for a facelift. Very happy girl!