51 and Just Didn't Feel Pretty-I Needed a Little Lift! - La Jolla, CA

I had 3 consultations with various plastic...

I had 3 consultations with various plastic surgeons, all came with excellent recommendations. My gut told me Grahme was the right guy. I really cannot say enough about his nurses and staff, the were all so warm and lovely. Grahme phoned me the night of the surgery to check in on me and someone from his office was always checking in. Honestly, this was so SIMPLE! I had a basic facelift and laser under my eyes. After a couple of days I was good to go, but warning, sleeping sucks! OMG, I only took the meds to sleep with my head up high on the pillows. After a week I was out for dinner with my hubby, a bit swollen, but no big deal. I went back to work on day 13 and nobody would ever know. I love how I look so far and cannot wait for the final finish, which I would imagine will be a few more weeks. One thing that is bugging the crap out of me is the scabs that are on my scalp, I want to pick at them but promised my hubby I would not. I will add before and afters in a couple of weeks when I look beautiful:)

Adding a few pictures..

I really wasn't sure if I would put pictures up of myself, but decided that it was unfair to be a taker and not a giver! Here goes:

2 weeks today

Still feel swollen but others day they can't tell. I think they are just being nice. You really can't see scars and the sagging is way better! Taking lots of arnica and all have icky scabs on my head, but is my little secret.

Feeling nearly normal

Day 16, still swollen, but better.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Highly recommend Brahme for a facelift. Very happy girl!

You have an amazing outcome....of course, you had a great starting point. Did you have a lower bleph as well? Please tell me you skin care secrets!
wow You Look AMAZING, Bravo
You look great. Congrats with such a smooth experience. Nice.
Thanks. Today I feel a touch less swollen.
Hard to believe you had a facelift, where are your photos showing a ghoulishly swollen face lol, I am so envious. Congratulations you look great.
I actually thought it would be so much harder. I had fraxel a couple years back and that is way worse. My ears are sensitive and I have numbness, but other than that, I JUST MISS THE GYM!! I go every day and all I can do now is walk and walk. I think in another week I should be able to lift light weights. I'm taking it slow-which is so not my nature.
Looking wonderful- you must be thrilled
Thank you for paying it forward by being a giver. :) You look really beautiful. What awesome bone structure you have. I'll be looking forward to your updates as you progress.
Hi Jaimi...you look great only 14 days after...where are your scars, at the ears/temples?
thank you for sharing, I think you look great. What a recovery!!
you look wonderful and you seem to have healed very fast. My eyes looked Asian for a few weeks....I had a lot of swelling.
You have gorgeous eyes! I can't believe you recovered so quickly. Did you have the SMAS type facelift? That's what I'm doing. I understand the neck feels like you're being choked the first couple if weeks. You didn't seem to have any bruising at all. You look fabulous!!!!!
I am not sure of the exact type, but read the description of the SMAS and that seems to fit. I didn't get any tightness in my neck, however, my eyes did look Asian for a couple of days. My jaw feels a bit tight-I will definitely not be chewing gum for a few more weeks.