'Eye' Can See Clearly Now - La Jolla, CA

The second procedure was just because (removing...

The second procedure was just because (removing bags below my eyes) he could do it and what a difference! Friends notice that I look "rested" and nothing more. I can't believe there was no pain involved, and I also had no bruising. The slight swelling was remedied in a couple of days. I would do it again in a minute...

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

He was a referral, and I would rate him # ONE when it comes to spending time and really identifying the needs of the patient. Dr. Kolstad did a fantastic job and my eyes are lighting up my face...The entire procedure was handled with the utmost care and concern by everyone in the office. His assistant Laura couldn't have been more kind and I always felt at ease in their office. No one ever rushed me through, and they made me feel like I was patient # 1 each and every time I went to the office. There were many visits before and after, and I didn't feel like once my payment was made, they wanted to move on to someone else. I always felt like I was important to them, and my happiness was a major goal. Thank you, Dr. Kolstad and Laura!

Plus he looks very handsome too! Probably a "plus" when you open up your eyes and can SEE him after the procedure...I couldn't "see" my doctor at all for weeks...but that was no loss. Didn't want to see him .after the horrible short eyelid results..that couldn't close for months..
Sounds like your doc, his staff and office are TOP notch. Too few and far between! Congratulations on the new "look" for YOU!