Awesome Doctor! - La Jolla, CA

I’m 5’8 and was barely an A cup before the...

I’m 5’8 and was barely an A cup before the procedure. I wanted a big B/small C just so I could feel proportionate to the rest of my body, feel comfortable in a bathing suit, and any not have to worry about which tops would or would not fit and how to find a bra that would be padded enough to fill out a shirt. I left the exact implant size in Dr. C's hands (he’s done thousands of these, after all!), confidently knowing that he would pick the best size for my body. I couldn't be happier with the results - I am now a full 34B (sometimes a C , depending on the bra), and most people can't even tell I had them done! ..Mainly because I went to the size I was when I wore my generously padded bra ;-) They look great, feel very soft (silicone), and you can barelyyy even see my scar (through the areola).

I definitely recommend Dr. C!

Del Mar Plastic Surgeon

I had an augmentation done by Dr. C back in February 2010. The facility is gorgeous and makes you feel so relaxed and comfortable... every single one of the staff members are so extremely nice & friendly... and Dr. C is just awesome! You can definitely tell he knows what he's doing and genuinely has your best interests in mind. I've recommended him to all of my friends who are considering a procedure of any kind because my experience was nothing short of amazing. Not to mention, my ladies look fabulous!! :) My friend and I are also going back this week for a Juvederm treatment in our lips. I saw his work on some of his staff and it looked great!