Awesome Doctor! - La Jolla, CA

I’m 5’8 and was barely an A cup before the...

I’m 5’8 and was barely an A cup before the procedure. I wanted a big B/small C just so I could feel proportionate to the rest of my body, feel comfortable in a bathing suit, and any not have to worry about which tops would or would not fit and how to find a bra that would be padded enough to fill out a shirt. I left the exact implant size in Dr. C's hands (he’s done thousands of these, after all!), confidently knowing that he would pick the best size for my body. I couldn't be happier with the results - I am now a full 34B (sometimes a C , depending on the bra), and most people can't even tell I had them done! ..Mainly because I went to the size I was when I wore my generously padded bra ;-) They look great, feel very soft (silicone), and you can barelyyy even see my scar (through the areola).

I definitely recommend Dr. C!

Del Mar Plastic Surgeon

I had an augmentation done by Dr. C back in February 2010. The facility is gorgeous and makes you feel so relaxed and comfortable... every single one of the staff members are so extremely nice & friendly... and Dr. C is just awesome! You can definitely tell he knows what he's doing and genuinely has your best interests in mind. I've recommended him to all of my friends who are considering a procedure of any kind because my experience was nothing short of amazing. Not to mention, my ladies look fabulous!! :) My friend and I are also going back this week for a Juvederm treatment in our lips. I saw his work on some of his staff and it looked great!

Thanks for coming to RealSelf to tell us about your implant treatment from last winter. It's always nice to hear that people are still happy several months post-op.