Best Investment & Natural Look! - La Jolla, CA

When I was in college, I was very depressed about...

When I was in college, I was very depressed about my body image. I had a Kim K. booty, but I had nothing in the front so I wanted to have a little something. My mom told me that if I really wanted to move forward with a breast augmentation, then I had to see Dr. Singer because he was THE BEST (she went to him years prior, but had hers removed). She was right! He made me feel 100% comfortable and did an amazing job. Once I selected a size, Dr. Singer informed me that he ultimately had the final say when he was in surgery and if it didn't look like it fit my frame, he would change the size. I woke up from surgery and turns out he went a size smaller because he didn't want them to look fake and really wanted a more natural look, which I also wanted. Till this day, nobody knows that I have fake boobs unless it comes up in conversation. I LOVE them and I love the fact that nobody can tell. It's exactly what I wanted. I think I just passed my 10 year anniversary with them. Best investment ever!

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf. It's great to get feedback from 10 years out! What kind of implants do you have?

Happy to! There are saline.
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

He truly is a 5-star surgeon and I recommend him to anyone considering the same procedure.