Best Investment & Natural Look! - La Jolla, CA

When I was in college, I was very depressed about...

When I was in college, I was very depressed about my body image. I had a Kim K. booty, but I had nothing in the front so I wanted to have a little something. My mom told me that if I really wanted to move forward with a breast augmentation, then I had to see Dr. Singer because he was THE BEST (she went to him years prior, but had hers removed). She was right! He made me feel 100% comfortable and did an amazing job. Once I selected a size, Dr. Singer informed me that he ultimately had the final say when he was in surgery and if it didn't look like it fit my frame, he would change the size. I woke up from surgery and turns out he went a size smaller because he didn't want them to look fake and really wanted a more natural look, which I also wanted. Till this day, nobody knows that I have fake boobs unless it comes up in conversation. I LOVE them and I love the fact that nobody can tell. It's exactly what I wanted. I think I just passed my 10 year anniversary with them. Best investment ever!

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

He truly is a 5-star surgeon and I recommend him to anyone considering the same procedure.