Breast Lift...Finally Did It!! - La Grange, IL

Breast Lift done yesterday. Surgery was not bad at...

Breast Lift done yesterday. Surgery was not bad at all compared to my tummy tuck 2 years ago. I didn't have to stay overnight this time which was great. Surgery was at 1pm and I was back home by 9pm. I took one dose of pain meds last night, but haven't needed them at all today. I was able to shower today and I am up and moving around with no problems.

I was a little shocked to see my new breasts. I must admit that I am gonna miss the fullness that I had, however I love the fact that my breasts are not laying on my stomach anymore and I can finally see my waist when standing in front of the mirror.

My breast shape is very square looking, but I am hoping that will change over time. Looking forward to healing....

I agree with Beth wholeheartedly! Your day 1 post surgery would be my wish pictures if I was ever well enough for surgery. You look so good, it's amazing just comparing the distance between your tattoo and your nipple, before and after! That is such a youthful and athletic look, good for you!
Thanks again AlliGB! Wow!!! My nipple looked like it hung a mile away from my tattoo geez lol!

Congratulations! I looked at your profile and you have completely transformed your body! I bet your friends that have not seen you in years would not recognize you. I am just thrilled for you! You breasts may be a tiny bit smaller in cup size, but you look so youthful and fit. You'll be able to cruise around without a bra! When was the last time you did that?  :)  Thank you for your continued updates and support to the community! Looking forward to more updates!

Amazed at the Difference!!

1 week post-op - I can get used to these puppies! Follow-up appt yesterday. Drains removed, but clear tape still covering my incisions. PS will remove tape at my next appt in 2 weeks. Breasts have softened a tiny bit...still very hard and swollen. However, hardly any pain or discomfort. I recovered very quickly from this surgery....yayyy!!

You look great!

Hooray!!  ;)

Almost 3 weeks Post-op

Incision tape finally removed a couple days ago. I am thrilled about how thin my vertical incisions are...I can barely see them! Before my lift, my PS and I talked about the option of getting implants later for fullness but I am so happy with my results. They are forming nicely, still a little tender but I am feeling great! Hopefully I can get back to my workouts soon...

What size were you before the surgery and what are you now? Do breast lifts make them smaller in size?
Did you get the anchor technique. How bad is the horizontal scar. They look great.
Did you experience your breast shape changing and looking square?
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. DeWolfe is the absolute best!!!!