Fraxel Laser Dual - Kuwait

Hi Everyone! I am new to this forum and wanted to...

Hi Everyone! I am new to this forum and wanted to share my fraxel dual experience.

I had my first fraxel session yesterday. So far on my first day the redness has gone down but there is still considerable swelling, I dont feel any pain, just tightness of the skin. My face is feeling rough so hopefully that means its ready to peel!

Please feel free to view my fraxel diaries on youtube

xUpdated on 22 Dec 2011:So I am now at day 5 and I am still peeling. The redness has gone, my face still feels like sand paper.
I haven't really noticed much difference at the moment in my skin, my husband says that my pores look smaller but other then that I guess it's hard to tell with the peeling.
I haven't uploaded any other videos as I feel so unattractive! lol
CosmeSurge Kuwait

Hello Crazy - So interesting to see the immediate after effects of Fraxel look milder than I expected. As with Shaima - can you pls let me know where you got it done in Kuwait and approx cost? Thanks, Susy :) !

Love that you did the videos... that is very helpful! I just did my fraxel dual 4 days ago and it's the same basic situation, although I have some raw spots now on day 4. Interested in your overall thoughts and would you do it again. Thanks, Paulina
Hi..
Thanks for the videos..
just wondering where did you have it done in Kuwait? and how much does it cost?

Thanks!

Shaima

HI Crazy,

First, yay for videos!! That's so great. I'm excited to see how everything turns out. Please continue to video update us :)

Thanks!