Had BA, Lipo, and BBL - Kuwait

I had my 3 procedures done 4 days ago. I had a 36a...

I had my 3 procedures done 4 days ago. I had a 36a cup 5'3 150lbs before. I got 415cc silicone implants , lipo to my abdomen, flanks, lower back, and outer thighs. Also fat transfer to butt. My doctor is in Kuwait. I was cheaper an my husband works here so he can take care of me. I roughly paid 7 thousand for everything. Swelling has been the worst part for me. My pressure garment goes from breasts to knees with opening at my vagina. The fluid has to go somewhere sk why not to my labia which sucks. I also got a yeas infection and my period early along with a great does of constipation. The actual incision sights have not been the issues it's what's happening to the rest of me. Sleeping is horrible. Can't sleeping back because of butt can't sleep on stomach because of breasts so its only side which can be uncomfortable. With that all said I'm glad I did it. It's something I have wanted for a long time. I think once I give myself healing time I will grow even more happy. I will add pics later.

Before and 3 days postoperative

Before and 3 days postoperative from side.

Dr. Ashraf A. Kader

He was wonderful. I was hesitant thinking about the culture an language gap but he spoke great English and took my health as his priority.