Had BA, Lipo, and BBL - Kuwait

I had my 3 procedures done 4 days ago. I had a 36a...

I had my 3 procedures done 4 days ago. I had a 36a cup 5'3 150lbs before. I got 415cc silicone implants , lipo to my abdomen, flanks, lower back, and outer thighs. Also fat transfer to butt. My doctor is in Kuwait. I was cheaper an my husband works here so he can take care of me. I roughly paid 7 thousand for everything. Swelling has been the worst part for me. My pressure garment goes from breasts to knees with opening at my vagina. The fluid has to go somewhere sk why not to my labia which sucks. I also got a yeas infection and my period early along with a great does of constipation. The actual incision sights have not been the issues it's what's happening to the rest of me. Sleeping is horrible. Can't sleeping back because of butt can't sleep on stomach because of breasts so its only side which can be uncomfortable. With that all said I'm glad I did it. It's something I have wanted for a long time. I think once I give myself healing time I will grow even more happy. I will add pics later.

Before and 3 days postoperative

Before and 3 days postoperative from side.

Dr. Ashraf A. Kader

He was wonderful. I was hesitant thinking about the culture an language gap but he spoke great English and took my health as his priority.

you got a full body makeover! wow! congratulations!

Wow, congratulations! You really are a brave girl. The constipation can be awful from the pain meds. Hope you're taking something to offset that. Sorry to hear of all those annoying things like the yeast infection and your period. Like you already don't have enough to deal with right now. Stay in touch with your PS during your healing process. Wishing you the best and can't wait to read your updates!

Oops sorry read about ur garment (which I clearly should've done first)
I too will get my bl with implants n bbl from full body lipo this upcoming November :)
Congrats! R u wearing a post surgical compression garment to reduce swelling n shape your new body? Try a Colombian garment or search vedette post surgical garment (on amazon about $100) will further tighten your waist, and n give your new awesome booty shape. Happy healing! :)
Wow.You are brave woman..I hope you get better soon.Cant wait for some pictures!!!
Yes I was so hesitant about doing overseas but it went well. I just posted 2 pics!!
Happy healing! Can't wait to see pictures!
Hi thanks. Hope all my problems subside soon. I just posted pics!!