Malaysian Getaway for Facelift with Dr Nasir AAA+++ Very Happy - Malaysia

After deciding in March this year to have a...

After deciding in March this year to have a facelift overseas I began my research. I choose Gorgeous getaways as a booking agent as I had a work colleague who had used them and I also choose Malaysia and Dr Nasir for the same reason.I had read both positive and negative reviews on the agent the doctor and the destination. I was well aware of things that could go wrong as with any surgery and was willing to take that calculated risk. As a nurse of 35+ years my concern was more with the competency of the anaesthetist as the operation takes at least 4.5 hours. With the desision made my sister in law decided to have a facelift as well. She choose a different Doctor and we shared a room at the park royal for 2 weeks. GG staff in Malaysia were amazing and I am so glad I had that support. There pick you up from the airport, take you to your appointments. Ring and see you every day. Elena my care consultant was wonderful. I had sent Dr Nasir before photos and I also had a consult with him on the day of surgery and met my anesthetist. I asked all the question I wanted to and felt very confident. The medical centre is first class as were all the staff. Truely amazing.....I was in the Beverly Wiltshire medical centre. My greatest surprise came after the operation.. I had NO pain at all not even a head ache. I felt great but swollen of cause.. After the mist caring treatment at the hospital I was taken back to the hotel the next afternoon. By the next morning I was itching to go for a walk and explore KL. I honestly felt so well. At the moment I am still in Kl and go home in 2 days.. a month after arriving. I have travelled to different parts of Malaysia, walked in the jungles and swan in the sea, gone hiking sand on boat trips. At the moment I have very little numbness left and only very slight swelling. Scaring is minimal. So all in all I am thrilled with my decision to have Dr Nasir as my doctor..I am happy to answer any question. I have attached before photos and some photos from 1 1/2 weeks post op till now almost 4 weeks after.

5 Weeks post op back at work and feeling great

So back in Australia and back at work full time. Feeling really well, but still in holiday mode. Remain really happy with the results

clarity

To make it a bit clearer I had an smas facelift, upper and lower eyes, brow lift neck lift on the 14/12/13....I had incisions around ear across my forehead, around the back of my ears and head as well as on by bottom lash line and upper eye.... cheers
Dr M Nasir

You look amazing and yes I went with Gorgeous Getaways from New Zealand. I tossed up between Nasir and Jalil & chose Jalil given I had followed him for 7 yrs. They all have slightly different procedures - some with stitches dissolving others not. Some with tight head bands etc but all in all great service.
Thank you for this feedback. I will look into it. It is all so helpful.
What a great result! Congrats!
WOW! You look absolutely transformed and stunning! Congratulations. I have saved your photos in order to use them as ammunition in my quest to do the same! You mentioned that you had read negative reviews regarding the surgeon, as well as positive. Any comment on that, or where we could find such reviews in our research? Many thanks.
The negative review I had read is on this site. I just googled Dr Nassir. The reason I choose him in the end was a personal recommendation from a friend who had used him before and was very happy. I have to say I am thrilled with everything. Very happy with the result but the care was outstanding while I was in the hospital. All the nurses, receptionists, anaesthetist, Dr Nassir just wonderful. I found Dr Nassir very approachable, funny and relaxed, he makes you feel comfortable to ask any questions and you don't feel rushed. And thanks heaps for your kind words... I highly recommend it.!!!
Dear beautiful swan (he, he)! Thank you greatly for that useful feedback. I will begin my quest although it will be another year before I act on it. Many thanks and keep looking gorgeous!
You look amazing :-)
your so kind thank you
Wow! Great results!
You look fantastic. I would love to just wear a ponytail and no-makeup and look that great. No need to blabber on about the why's! I need to do this for myself but terrified of course. Through my web trawling I came across your blog and basically that made my decision for me. I somehow had convinced myself that all I needed was an S-lift but the surgeon recommended mid and lower flift, upper and lower eyes and neck! I was fooling myself. But have to admit that my selfies were a rude shock after years of avoiding looking at myself. I have a young child and feel like a grandmother and I'm really worried about taking the risk of going under for so long. How realistic should I be in regard to recover time? I don't want to shock family and staying away from them for longer than a week will be so hard for me. I really am so grateful for you sharing your experience.
Sorry fro the delayed reply, I was in London when you sent this and somehow I missed it. I know it was a long while ago now. Thanks for your very kind words. I had to laugh about the selfie thing... OMG... I did the same , I didn't want to believe I looked as old as i did. I sure never felt it. As far as risk goes, my main concern was the anaesthetic and having a competent anaesthetist... She was amazing, a true gem, she made me feel very comfortable, and as I have said I woke with no pain at all. She is also a critical care doctor so I felt i was in very good hands. Recovery time for me was fairly quick. I had taken a month of work and that was fine. the numbness and a bit of hair loss ( it grows back) takes a lot longer but is not a problem at all. I can truly say I had no pain. -- discomfort as you have to sleep sitting up- and you are swollen and bruised how ever even that was minimal.. I would recommend 2 weeks away, a week is really not long enough as you need to relax and let the swelling subside a bit... Again I am so so sorry for not replying to this message. I just cant believe I missed reading it. I would love to know what you decide... Good luck with everything.
I have saved you last picture for my hairdresser! Love the cut on you. Your PS did a really great job.
Thanks I was so happy with the hair cut.. need another but a bit far to go back to Malaysia... dash
Truly amazing transformation. A face lift this good any were else would have Cost a fortune and I'm sure the results would not been as nice.
Thank you very much for your kind words.
You look wonderful! Great results. I can see why you're happy.
Oh thank you deenrbug' I am very happy with everything
Wow, amazing transformation! Beautiful!
Thank you its so good to look in the mirror and not look at a tired looking person
i've never seen such a transformation. you look gorgeous.
Thank you I feel great, your comments are very kind
I agree ! I've never seen a facelift like this! it took 20 years off you! I'm glad you look how you feel now. you have beautiful features
Thank you for the details. I am considering a face and neck lift and your photos are an excellent help to help with decisions. I already had a lower face lift in Melbourne 3 years ago which was not really successful and the doctor is not prepared to do anything extra to improve this aprat from sending me for "cosmedic" and expensive beauty treatments. I beleive that bad can happen in both Australia and overseas and I have several stories of some "horror" stories including the loss of eyesight with a so called "best in their field" Australian doctor. I will contiue my research into Australian/Malaysian and Thai options but your story is great. And you look fantastic!
Sorry for the delay in reply susique, I agree that bad results can happen even with the most experienced doctors her and overseas. Being a registered nurse in australia and working in some very high profile private hospitals, I have to say none come up to the standard of the one I stayed in, in Malaysia. I was blow away with the care and facilities. Also that's so much for you very kind words.