Cool Lipo on Hips, Thighs and Buttocks - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Hi, I am writing this post op.....I am in my 5th...

Hi, I am writing this post op.....I am in my 5th day. I wasn't going to do a review on here as I am not much of a writer and decided on was on here just to read about everyone else's experiences and maybe get my questions answered this way. But have decided to write my own story so please understand if its brief and feel free to ask questions as I find it much easier to write that way.
I decided to go to Malaysia to have my surgery as I had previously had Breast Augmentation in Malaysia and was extremely happy with it. So made a booking with Dr Nasir at the Beverly Wilshire Medical Centre and flew here the day before my surgery day.
I knew that my consultation was the same day and that at any stage I could back out. So I went in for my consultation and the doctor had already seen my photos and suggested hips, thighs and buttocks. I have a very small waist and this tends to make my lower half look a lot bigger than what it is. I am a very small build so generally people think why am I doing this but really I just want to be able to fit standard clothing nicely. I will post some before photos so you can see what I mean. I am 5'4" and weighed (before the procedure) 47 kilos.

4 days post surgery

I flew to KL, Malaysia on the Sunday 26th January and had my consultation morning of the 27th and surgery later that day...about 3pm.
The doctor went ahead and did hips thighs and buttocks as he had originally suggested from the photos I had sent him. My surgery was 3 hrs long as with cool lipo it takes longer because of the process of the laser prior to melt the fat, then the lipo to remove it and then the laser afterwards to tighten the skin. He explained that there was a small chance I could get some burns from the laser but that was extremely rare.
He removed 3000 ml's fluid, at least 2500 of that was fat.
I had general anesthetic and ended up staying in hospital 2 nights as I was vomiting after surgery through to the next morning and my blood pressure was quite low. I returned to my hotel room on the 29th Jan. I was on my own till the following day 30th when my husband arrived. I was in a lot of pain. Much more than I expected but still managed to shower etc.
Other than the pain I actually thought I was doing quite well until about the 4th day when the swelling started to get quite bad. I think the worst thing before that was the pain and the dizziness. Will talk about the swelling in the next post. The photos I have attached to this one are day 4 post and you can see ere is quite a bot of bruising.

9 days post

I flew home on the 2nd February. It is only a short flight but the waiting in the airport 2 hrs before the international flight etc certainly increased the swelling. I put on compression socks as well...boy did I look silly. I had on above the knee black compression garment with to the knee white surgical socks. Must of provided quite a sight for fellow travellers!
The swelling had really travelled all over my lower body by this stage. My feet and ankles were very swollen. I was freaking out a bit as I didn't expect the swelling to increase. I thought after about the 4th day it would stay the same or start decreasing but no I was huge!!!
So my theory was always to put my feet up if I was sitting and make sure I got up every half hour for a walk around. Except when I was sleeping of course.
The photos I will add when I get them off my ipad are of the 6th day before I travelled home so not a lot of difference between the 4th and 6th. Will put more photos up this weekend.
Because of all the swelling I started googling all the the things I could eat/drink to reduce the swelling. So all my water had lemon in it and I was sticking to salad vegetables and tomatoes or bananas on toast for breakfast, kiwifruit & carrots for nibbling. Also grapes and raisins. I noticed a difference as from the following day after starting to do this. I started running to the toilet a lot more and the swelling started going down. Today it is a lot better, only about 3.5 kilos heavier than pre surgery weight and with the way I am running to the toilet I expect that to slowly drop and the swelling to keep decreasing.

16 days post...I suppose its time to start counting in weeks....2 weeks and 2 days!

Ok, so I typed this really long review and my connection times out and I lost it! Very frustrating.
Feeling a lot better, this could be due to the fat that I am taking anti inflammatories. I was a bit silly trying to go pain killer free after I finished my first 5 days of medication.
A lot of the swelling has gone and down to pre surgery weight so I suppose you could say I'm on schedule. Can not see any results yet but I am ready to be patient as I know it can take a while. My measurements are also the same as pre surgery.
Would like peoples opinion on whether I need to massage lipo areas. I have been every 3 days but it is very uncomfortable. I am happy to continue doing this but what is the opinion on getting professional massages. Is it necessary?
I have only just noticed my last lot of photos didn't load so will add day 7 and day 12 photos today. Not a lot of difference in them I think. Will also take more this weekend.

More photos

These are the Day 12 photos

2 weeks 6 days & think I'm starting to notice a difference...

Here our my latest photos. And I think I am starting to notice a difference. Still have for some pain in inner things and backs of thighs . A lot better than it was though. Think I will start back at the gym tomorrow, just on the treadmill and very gently! Everything seems to be on track.

4 week photos

Back at the gym now. Taking it slowly though. A quick 5km walk every second day on top,of my dog walking I do every day. My measurements are definitely changing and I'm looking a lot better in jeans.
Dr Nasir

Dr Nasir is very efficient and does not waste time. I found him easy to deal with as I am like this myself. He answered my questions precisely and clearly. He is very friendly and has a lovely bedside manner.