Breast Reconstruction With Tummy Tuck - Kogarah, AU

Hello, my name is Karina in 2011 I was diagnosed...

Hello, my name is Karina in 2011 I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. Due to my illness my left breast was removed. After all my treatments had finished I began to feel well again and decided it was time to talk to some plastic surgeons about reconstruction. I hated the fact that cancer had left a hole in my chest where my cleavage once was, I now had to stuff my bra and wear high necked clothes. I first met Dr Damian Marucci at an information night, he sat on a desk at the back of the room as two women he had operated on spoke so openly about there experience. Dr Marucci listened laughed and joined in as we all joked and shared stories. It was then that I knew he would be my doctor. I arranged an appointment and he gave me the phone number of a person he had done the same op that I was considering. She came to my house she was the most beautiful person. I felt confident I had found the right doctor.
Australia Plastic Surgeon

I am so happy with my new breast not only did I get my breast back I had a tummy tuck and a reduction on the right side as well. My doctor came to check up on my recovery every day while I was in hospital. I was home one week later and healing very quickly. If anyone out there is thinking of this surgery I highly recommend they speak to Dr Marucci. I am so happy with the outcome and I feel even happier within myself. I have my confidence back again. Thank-you Dr Damian Marucci.