Breast Reconstruction With Tummy Tuck - Kogarah, AU

Hello, my name is Karina in 2011 I was diagnosed...

Hello, my name is Karina in 2011 I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. Due to my illness my left breast was removed. After all my treatments had finished I began to feel well again and decided it was time to talk to some plastic surgeons about reconstruction. I hated the fact that cancer had left a hole in my chest where my cleavage once was, I now had to stuff my bra and wear high necked clothes. I first met Dr Damian Marucci at an information night, he sat on a desk at the back of the room as two women he had operated on spoke so openly about there experience. Dr Marucci listened laughed and joined in as we all joked and shared stories. It was then that I knew he would be my doctor. I arranged an appointment and he gave me the phone number of a person he had done the same op that I was considering. She came to my house she was the most beautiful person. I felt confident I had found the right doctor.
Australia Plastic Surgeon

I am so happy with my new breast not only did I get my breast back I had a tummy tuck and a reduction on the right side as well. My doctor came to check up on my recovery every day while I was in hospital. I was home one week later and healing very quickly. If anyone out there is thinking of this surgery I highly recommend they speak to Dr Marucci. I am so happy with the outcome and I feel even happier within myself. I have my confidence back again. Thank-you Dr Damian Marucci.

Big congratulation Karina, please enjoy keeping those high necks for winter!

Dear Karina, I am so happy you are pleased with your results and your doctor. I love the fact that you got a referral from your doctor and you were able to consult with one of his patients. Did you need any type of surgery on your other breast to match the new one? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. You will be an inspiration to many!

Hi Beth, yes I did have some reduction surgery on my right breast. I was a 14DD but now I'm about 14D and loving it. I have some news to share with you, yesterday Dr Marucci created my new nipple my left breast is now complete. I was home from hospital by 12:00pm. I have to keep it dry for a while. I'm so excited. Beth are you considering surgery with Dr Marucci? I hope so I can't say enough about this doctor he is absolutely wonderful. Thank-you for contacting me Regards Karina

Oh Karina, that's great news that you made it all the way through the reconstruction process. Many women tire out at the end and decide not to reconstruct their nipple. Was it very painful? How are you doing this week? Glad you're excited and complete! After breastfeeding 3 lovely children, I got saline 210 implants about 8 years ago. I am still pleased with my results. Thanks for sharing your good news!