Rhytidectomy SMAS - Lower Neck and Facelift - Knoxville, TN

I had gastric band weight loss surgery in may...

I had gastric band weight loss surgery in may '03'. As a result, i lost 125 pounds. Great for my health, not so great for my neck, I had a very pronounced 'turkey' neck, I debated having a necklift for years, (Cons) I told myself that it wasnt medically necessary, not covered by insurance, and very invasive. I also told myself that (pros) appearance would be greatly improved, my self-esteem would sky rocket, and i could afford it. I had my surgery on May 9th , 2012, I couldn't be happier with the results. Pain so far, has been minimal, the only pain i had was from the face wrap. There was several layers of guaze all around my head, and this was covered by layers of bandages, which put pressure on my ears and hairline, where the staples and stitches were, The head wrap was removed after 48 hours. After that i just felt a tightness in my ears and down the sides of my neck, I was told this would go away in time (i am only 5 days post-op).

Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Breazeales's bedside manner wasn't the greatest in the world, but i wasn't interested in that, his skill as a surgeon was what i was interested in. He definitely delivered. I couldn't be happier with the results of my surgery. His staff (receptionist, financial, nurses, etc.) were excellent. His nurse answered all my questions, and listened to all of my concerns reguarding the surgery.