Great Results! Juvederm for Lips and Nasolabial Folds - Knoxville, TN

Well, it has only been three days since I was...

Well, it has only been three days since I was treated with Juvederm. The entire experience has been better than I expected. Jill at Dr. Reath's office is an artist! I am so very pleased with my results so far and I know they will only get better in the days to come. I spoke with her weeks ago after my consult with Dr Reath, and she explained the procedure to me and let me know what to expect. I scheduled a day that I knew My husband would be able to take a couple days off of work because I live a few hours away and we wanted to make the trip a little mini vacation. So the day of... I told her I was nervous right away. She has a very calm demeanor and was able to make me feel comfortable in no time. She started with my nasolabial folds and used not quite one syringe. She uses a blunt tipped needle so it is safer and the patient is less likely to bruise. A quick shot to numb the injection site and then she began. I was expecting a good amount of pain after reading many reviews. It was really painless! A little strange feeling, a pinch here and there but nothing unbearable. She moved onto my lips and used one full syringe plus the little bit that was left over from the other area. I appreciated the fact that she did not waste it. The lips were slightly more sensitive, but again, bearable. My husband was watching and he said it was amazing to see instant results. When all was said and done, she handed me a mirror. I was a bit shocked really. I wasn't sure if I liked it and felt like I wasn't looking at myself. It's strange to see such an instant change. Also, I was swollen, so I was not seeing my true results. Immediately after that, I met with Heather, the aesthetician. She was upbeat and very sweet and helpful. I am trying out some great new skincare products.
That night I was a bit sore and quite swollen. I was wondering if I had made a mistake. BUT when I woke up the next morning I was relieved to see much of the swelling had gone down and I had a pretty pout. I also noticed my smile lines were softened. Just the gentle results I wanted. My husband couldn't stop staring at me and telling me I looked hot haha. So, that's when I knew I loved my results. What is so amazing is that I am very fair skinned, and I bruise easily. Jill is so skilled I have had virtually no bruising. just the tiniest discoloration on my lip that could have been covered with lipstick if I chose to.
Nice lips
thanks!
He did a great job if your happy..but that's very expensive for something that last about only 7months...

my nurse (husband)

He's been so great through all of this. I feel like this exoerience is bringing us closer.

last update was meant for my other review lol

oops

almost four months since Juvederm

I am still very happy with my results My lips are still nice and plump and my nasolabial folds are still looking good. I may go back soon for a plumper look. I don't want my lips to look crazy big so I am back and forth about it. I'll update if I get more juvederm soon!
Beautiful!! Please keep posting, as I'd love to how long it lasts!!
Funny, I was just looking at Juvederm reviews and saw you had a review. I had Juvederm when I did my Mommy surgery and am not as happy with my results.... I was asleep when the doc did it and I think that has something to do with it... I was thinking of doing maybe Restalyne next time...the doc was going to put the remaining for my nasal labial folds into my bottom lip, but I said no. I have fat lips to begin with, so he put it in between my eyebrows where my angry mom lines are, that area looks fine. I have a few spots on my folds that look weird and out of place.... I am trying to massage it upward into the actual fold and not have it where the upper mouth skin area is.. It annoys the heck out of me and makes me self conscience to smile now. Kinda joker-ish looking.... Anyway, You are smoking hot and your face looks great! You also are great at applying your makeup! What color is your lipstick???? Love it!
thank you... the lipstick is a cheapie and it's so funny because I get compliments on it but don't get them on my expensive lipsticks. Go figure. It's wet & wild 505A light berry frost. I used a sonia kashuk liner with it- hibiscus 15 (target I think). I would give the juvederm a little more time to settle in. You may still have some swelling. I guess they inject it just outside of the actual line because it wouldn't look right in the crease. MIne is a lot softer now than when I got it but I can still feel the product slightly when I feel for it. Does your doctor do free touch ups to correct symmetry etc? My doctors office offers this for free so maybe yours does too. If you aren't happy at the 2-3 week mark ask them to add a little more where you feel you need it. (unless more would not solve the problem) From what I can see in your photo, you look awesome. Let me know how it turns out. I think my next venture is botox. ahhhhhh!!! I've never done it and really want to try on my forehead/ line area between my eyebrows. Did the Juvederm help that area for you?
Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

Jill was amazing. I am so pleased with my results so far. Details are in my review!