Great Results! Juvederm for Lips and Nasolabial Folds - Knoxville, TN

Well, it has only been three days since I was...

Well, it has only been three days since I was treated with Juvederm. The entire experience has been better than I expected. Jill at Dr. Reath's office is an artist! I am so very pleased with my results so far and I know they will only get better in the days to come. I spoke with her weeks ago after my consult with Dr Reath, and she explained the procedure to me and let me know what to expect. I scheduled a day that I knew My husband would be able to take a couple days off of work because I live a few hours away and we wanted to make the trip a little mini vacation. So the day of... I told her I was nervous right away. She has a very calm demeanor and was able to make me feel comfortable in no time. She started with my nasolabial folds and used not quite one syringe. She uses a blunt tipped needle so it is safer and the patient is less likely to bruise. A quick shot to numb the injection site and then she began. I was expecting a good amount of pain after reading many reviews. It was really painless! A little strange feeling, a pinch here and there but nothing unbearable. She moved onto my lips and used one full syringe plus the little bit that was left over from the other area. I appreciated the fact that she did not waste it. The lips were slightly more sensitive, but again, bearable. My husband was watching and he said it was amazing to see instant results. When all was said and done, she handed me a mirror. I was a bit shocked really. I wasn't sure if I liked it and felt like I wasn't looking at myself. It's strange to see such an instant change. Also, I was swollen, so I was not seeing my true results. Immediately after that, I met with Heather, the aesthetician. She was upbeat and very sweet and helpful. I am trying out some great new skincare products.
That night I was a bit sore and quite swollen. I was wondering if I had made a mistake. BUT when I woke up the next morning I was relieved to see much of the swelling had gone down and I had a pretty pout. I also noticed my smile lines were softened. Just the gentle results I wanted. My husband couldn't stop staring at me and telling me I looked hot haha. So, that's when I knew I loved my results. What is so amazing is that I am very fair skinned, and I bruise easily. Jill is so skilled I have had virtually no bruising. just the tiniest discoloration on my lip that could have been covered with lipstick if I chose to.

my nurse (husband)

He's been so great through all of this. I feel like this exoerience is bringing us closer.

last update was meant for my other review lol

oops

almost four months since Juvederm

I am still very happy with my results My lips are still nice and plump and my nasolabial folds are still looking good. I may go back soon for a plumper look. I don't want my lips to look crazy big so I am back and forth about it. I'll update if I get more juvederm soon!
Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

Jill was amazing. I am so pleased with my results so far. Details are in my review!