Almost Finished - Knoxville, TN

I recommend that you visit more than one plastic...

I recommend that you visit more than one plastic surgeon and find one you like. After seeing the 1st one I left his office crying. I knew I had to beat this for my children. If you are about to have this done ask questions from others who have had it done and find the right doctor MOST IMPORTANT....

I am in the last stages of my reconstruction and I will post pictures. The picture I am posting is of the ex panders. They will be removed and implants put in around the first of March.Please keep in mind these are NOT the finished product...

Hello everyone, I went in for another expansion and it is going great. I am up to 820cc in each expander now. I will go again on Feb 11th and they will add 100cc to each side then. After that I will wait about 6 weeks before having the implants put in. Everything looks great and feels really good. Its odd I have never had any pain or anything when they expand mine. Some people do but I guess I am fortunate that I don't. So that's where we are for now. Thanks everyone for all the encouragement and remember we are all in this together.
I found the expanders were the hard part. The final surgery was much easier, because I culd finally get a real breath in. Sadly the reconstruction did not turn out well and I am on number 2. And I am doing it with a fat transfer method. It is not easier to go through, but it is giving me a great result. God speed and bless you and your family.
I can't begin to stress how important it is to have you mammogram. I had missed mine and it had been 18 months since my last one. For some reason I decided to call and schedule mine so I did. After having it the nurse came in and asked if I could wait a few minutes for the doctor to look at the pictures and I said sure. Well it went from that to and ultrasound. Then to a MRI 2 weeks later with a biopsy to follow. Results being Invasive Ductile Carcinoma. In my right breast. I was one of 3 in my family diagnosed within 6 months with 3 different types of breast cancer..

Well I went for my last expansion before surgery...

Well I went for my last expansion before surgery yesterday. My surgery to remove the expanders and put my implants in is scheduled for April 16th. I am so excited that I will finally feel normal again. I have decided to go with the saline implants rather than the silicone. If something were to ever happen to one of them my body can absorb saline with no problems. Three months after I get the implants I will go back and Dr. Wilson will make me some nipples. I will be sending pictures once i have my implants in and then with my new nipples.

Oh can you post pics when your done. I too had breast cancer and bilateral mast June 2012. I need revision for some problems and I'm not sure whether I should go back to same surgeon or diff one. They sit too low, lateral displacement, not same size. Discouraging after all I went through. Don't want much more surgeries. My doc told me it can be multiple surgeries to get it right?
Yes I will be more than happy to pay some pictures when I get them. They are going to put my implants in a week from today. Them I will have to go back in 3 months and have nipples made. So far I have been very pleased with the results but I have an awesome doctor.
I two weeks out from my breast lift with dr Wilson, they are so nice there

Latest photos

I now have my implants, just had surgery on Dec 26th, liposuction on abdomen. Took fat from sides & ab area and added the fat to chest area to fill in around my implants. They also added some in my upper chest area where there was no tissue. I am so happy with the results. I need to get someone to take better pictures for me and I will do that and post some more later. All I need now is nipples.

Oh, wow...congratulations! You're looking great! I'm so happy to see your progress and thank you for keeping us updated. Looking forward to your additional photos.
PSHARP' Looking good, babe! jeddy031
Wanda here are some new pictures. Hope these help with your decision.
Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

They took time to answer all my questions and explain everything that was going to happen. I received numerous calls at home after my surgery to see how I was doing and if I needed anything. They made me feel more like family than a patient. I saw another plastic surgeon here in Knoxville and He just told me what he was going to do and when to come back the day before my surgery. He had no bed side manor,I had just found out I had cancer, was was the compassion ? I was sick when I left there. I canceled my surgery and found Dr. Tim Wilson, that was the best decision that I have ever made.