I Finally Have Boobs! - Knoxville, TN

My experience with Dr. Reaths office was awsome. I...

My experience with Dr. Reaths office was awsome. I was told different things by ladies that had already had the surgery in the past and they kind of scared me... I researched different doctors on the internet. Dr. Reaths site came up and it looked so inviting. I read all of the information his site provided and called his office for a consultation. When I went to the office the staff there were so nice and made you feel at ease. Mandi and I worked with the sizers. I loved doing this, when you come from a 34a/b to BOOBS it was just awsome ... after that I went and talked to Theresa for the finance part. We scheduled the surgery and was ready to go. When I got to the hospital the day of my surgery I was calm and excited. I HATE surgeries and needles! The nurse numbed my hand befor she inserted the I.V. I thought that was the best thing ever especially when my veins roll and hide.

The staff at the hospital was just as awsome as at Dr. Reaths office. After the surgery I was there about an hour and was released. I was never in any PAIN but I took my pain meds and muscle relaxers as perscribed for the first 2 days. After that I just took the muscle relaxers. I was so supprised about the whole experience and I dont regreat any of it. I LOVE my new boobs and self confidence. I can wear so many different things now that I could not wear before. I LOVE IT!!! I would recomend Dr. Reath and his staff for anything and i should have done this years ago. Just so you know I am now a 34D :-)) I also went with silicone. I have had them for a month now and I am still a little numb under the breast and still a little high on my right side. It will go away in time.
THANK YOU DR. REATH AND STAFF!!!

Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Reaths office and staff are excellent!