My Nose Job Experience - Knokke-Heist, Belgium

Ever since I reached the age of 15 I have hated my...

Ever since I reached the age of 15 I have hated my nose. I remember my stepdad teasing me about having an "Egyptian nose" and how I hated it. Without really realizing it he started my hate for my nose. It had a huge hump on it, and my profile was horrible. You could say it was a very masculine nose, and there was nothing feminine about it at all. I hated my profile, and hated pictures with my profile on it. I always tried to avoid those. My front was ok, but it was way too long, and I always felt like my nose was ruining all my other features on my face like my eyes and lips, which I actually liked.

I thought about surgery and I saved money for it, but I never really got the guts to go through with it. I'm kind of a baby when it comes to pain, and I only heard about total horrorstories when it came to nose surgery that I always backed off and tried to forget about my huge nose.

Until one day my friend told me about a clinic that does cosmetic procedures near my house. I thought why don't go on a consultation, so I made an apointment. I actually went to talk about my under eye circles and creases I have and that are also bothering me, but I also mentioned my nose, and the doctor took a look, and told me that if I wanted to do my eyes it would be better to first do my nose because of bruising that may occur after the nose job.

He made an appointment for me with a nose doctor who took a look at my nose, and 2 weeks later I could do my surgery ! I actually didn't hesitate and was very excited, I came a long way without actually realizing it.
I never researched my doctor, and I know I should of, but I actually didn't need to since he did a great job, he discussed with me what he could do with my nose to make it look better, and I trusted him, and I am so glad I did because I think he did a wonderful job !

The hump is gone, my nose is so much more feminine and not that long anymore.

He is a real artist and I love my new nose. I'm so happy I found this doctor ! And I'm so happy with my new nose, from the very first moment my cast came off :)

Belgium Plastic Surgeon

I just want to say that although I'm sure your new nose is lovely it really was not bad before. I know people are their own worst critics but if I saw you in real life I would just think "What a pretty girl", not "What a pretty girl she would be if she fixed that nose".

I'm glad you got lucky with a good surgeon. Thank you for sharing with us on RealSelf! You're a lovely young lady and have so much to look forward to.

Thank you very much :) I know I'm blessed to have found a good surgeon right away, I've read a lot of horrorstories when it comes to surgeons, so I do realize I am a very lucky gal ! :) Thanks again for your reply !