So Glad I Spent These Dollars - Kirkland, WA

I have wanted this procedure all my life. I have a...

I have wanted this procedure all my life. I have a genetic body shape that just will never respond to diet and exercise. I am a fitness instructor and felt i could no longer motivate others as I couldnt project my true self in my classes. I am so delighted with the results. I took over a year to make the final decision and also chose my doctor carefully, ultimately choosing a doc that was recommended by another trusted physician.

Thank you for sharing your story with us on RealSelf. So glad you are happy with your results and that you are coming along nicely. Would love to see before and after pictures if you have them.
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I always felt very cared for by my doctor. i always felt he was going to do a careful job and that he cared about the result as much as i did. I also really liked his support staff, although his office staff left something to be desired...although again, I think after receiving feedback they are making changes to that situation so that their patients are made to feel special from start to finish. (I only gave 4 stars for payment because they dont take amex :) )