Liposuction on Lower Stomach - Kirkland, WA

I went to see Dr. Partington for surgery on my...

I went to see Dr. Partington for surgery on my platysmal muscle in my neck, and decided to have lipo on my lower stomach. What a DREAM!

The lipo was a last minute addition, and i couldn't be happier. Dr. Partington is a true professional and gentleman. He and his team made me feel comfortable from the start, I can't speak highly enough of him.

I've had two children, and honestly, my lower abs are flat. I exercise quite a bit, which is important, but my stomach is flatter than it was before i had the kids. So, thanks Dr. P and hope this review helps others evaluating the surgery, and Dr. Partington.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Partington and his team are not only professionals, but they care. I felt comfortable from the start - they were available to answer all of my questions, address my concerns and ensured the procedure met my expectations. I felt i was in good hands, and can't speak highly enough about my experience.

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing your story with us. If you don't mind sharing, how did you find your recovery period? Did you have much downtime?

Kirsty