Very Happy with my Breast Lift! - Kirkland, WA

I just had a breast lift, and my breasts look...

I just had a breast lift, and my breasts look amazing! They are so round and perky. I was desperately unhappy with them before, but now they look just beautiful. I can't wait for the scars to heal. I had been wearing bras to bed, and I had been afraid for people to see my breasts. I only wish I had done this two years ago.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Five weeks later... It's not an easy surgery to...

Five weeks later... It's not an easy surgery to recover from, or at least for me it wasn't, but it's so worth it! I am almost pain free, and in about a week I think I will be able to exercise again. I'm so excited about the results. This has made a huge difference in how I feel about my body.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I'm at week seven and almost completely recovered,...

I'm at week seven and almost completely recovered, and I am amazed at how great my breasts look! The scars are not even really noticeable, which I did not expect. I feel so great about my body now.

I am also having Fraxel laser work done, and I couldn't be happier with Dr. Partington's staff.

Congratulations! How are you doing now that you are several months post op? Did your bra size change much or do you just fit your bras more properly?
I'm doing great now! A breast lift was the best thing I have ever done for myself. I went from a C to a B cup, but I like small breasts anyway so that worked for me. It's been over a year and they still look fabulous! 100% worth it, and I highly recommend Dr. Partington and his staff.

Update after 1 1/2 Years

It's been almost 1 1/2 years, and I'm completely recovered and my breasts still look great! You almost can't see the scars, and they are still perky. It took an entire year for me to feel 100%, though. They felt tender for a very long time. It was the best thing I have ever done for myself! You won't regret it, and you won't have any red scarring. The scars turn white and are barely noticeable.

Oh I'm happy to hear your good news! I agree a small, perky breast is very flattering. Did you treat yourself to some new bras? I must ask, do you feel comfortable going bra less at night or do you feel like you want the extra support still?
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Partington on RealSelf.com. He spent time making sure a breast lift was right for me, and was very caring and attentive. Sarah, my nurse, was absolutely wonderful and supported me every step of the way.