Beautiful New Breasts, Stomach, Arms. Satisfied Repeat Patient - Kirkland, WA

I lost over 100 pounds and my breasts (and stomach...

I lost over 100 pounds and my breasts (and stomach and arms) were terrible looking.
Cons: painful recoveries, expensive, took a lot of time off work
Pros: I love my body again and am comfortable being naked (priceless)

I thought I knew what size I wanted (300cc), and he was firm about what size he knew I needed in order to be proportional (480cc). I was scared because I didn't agree at first, but I am very glad that I just trusted him and went along with it. My breasts are perfectly suited to my frame size and do not look at all 'fake'.

A few measurements- height: 5'9, weight:...

A few measurements-

height: 5'9, weight: 165
Pre-op: 36C
Post-op: 36DD

I got measured again for bras at Nordstroms, and...

I got measured again for bras at Nordstroms, and they said that my bra size is actually 34DDD (which is kind of equivalent to 36DD). Ladies, be prepared to shell out the big bucks for bras if you have a small band size and large cup size. Victoria's Secret bras just do not fit me (plus most of them have padding which is ridiculous in my case). I can't buy cheap bras. The cheapest one I have found was $69.99. Still worth it though!
Kirkland Plastic Surgeon

Dr Pratt does not offer the option of silicone implants which is what I originally wanted. However I was convinced by all of his very natural looking work. He does not do the overdone stripper look. He is extremely sensible and very detail-oriented, takes tons of measurements. I did not expect him to be able to make my breasts look as good as they do now. It's one thing to make a nice pair of small breasts into a nice pair of larger breasts, but a whole other challenge to take saggy deflated stretched out breasts and mold them back into something very pleasing. What makes him a good surgeon is the fact that he doesn't let his patients call all of the shots. He is an expert and we the consumers are not. If you request something that will not give you an optimal result, he will not do it. He is the most expensive surgeon I consulted with but I only have one body and I'm not about to cut corners on something this important. This was a combined breast lift with implants, by the way. Scheduling was challenging at times and I was juggled around a bit. In the end though, I am happy with my results and that is what counts. I have gone back to Dr Pratt for several other procedures (tummy tuck, arm lift) for this reason.

You look amazing!
You look great!
They look great! You are a great inspiration! I am also 5'9 (174lbs hoping to get to 165 before surgery) and after two kids I am dealing with the saggy uneven (due to partial masectomy at 22) breasts. I am waiting for my consult on 8/11 to find out what plans my surgeon has for mine! :)
WOW!!! Your breast look wonderful and they really do suit your frame.....they look so natural!
Hiya cat~Congrats on the weight loss....Wow you are such an inspiration!! Your breasts look very natural and have a pretty shape too.
Congrats on the weight loss and the BA! You look great!
He did a great lift with augmentation. You look fantastic
Congrats on the new body and boobies! Looks great! And I agree, good thing you trusted your doc, those are a good size for you!
WOW....AMAZING!!!! You look great and the size looks perfect. Congratulations on such a huge accomplishment (weight loss). Enjoy the new you!
Congrats on the amazing weight loss!!!! YOU LOOK GREAT. Your breasts look very natural and fir your frame perfectly. Your PS did a super job. Thanks for sharing your story:-)
Welcome to RealSelf! Wow, you look great! He did pick a perfect size for you! My ps did the same for me, I had one size picked out in my head but he matched me with the perfect size and I have no regrets. When did you have your procedure done? You really look great!
Thank you so much! I had my procedure done in sept 2011 so I'm about 9 months post-op.