Yeh, They Are Out! - Kirkland, WA

Getting rid of breast implants is a very personal...

Getting rid of breast implants is a very personal decision and can be scary, the pros are feeling lighter, looking and feeling authentic, and hugging people without anxiety. If you are questioning this decision talking about it with a close friend, or someone who has gone through the exp. & or counselor/therapist can be helpful. It can be expensive. The outcome has been great! I thought my breasts would be hanging and totally deformed not the case. This has changed my life, it's easier to exercise, stay fit, do yoga, and hug people. I wish I knew someone that had this procedure to let me know how easy it was, and I only wish I had done it sooner!

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Partington spent a lot of time answering all my questions. He provided multiple options. He is very charismatic & charming but that is not the reason I chose him. I selected him based on his honesty/integrity, surgical skill based on ratings of his peers, and proven outcomes esp.with people who have lost a lot of weight and have excess skin. His staff of nurses & office manager where respectful & responsive. I never felt judged which is important to me. After care follow up exceeded my expectations. It's important to know that your surgeon has the skill and exp. doing this surgery. Many surgeons may attempt to talk you into replacing with new implants, if this is the only option they provide run. Dr. Partington provided multiple options, spent a lot time answering all my questions. He respected my choice.