Just What I Imagined! - Kirkland, WA

I had wanted to get breast augmentation for a few...

I had wanted to get breast augmentation for a few years, after breastfeeding 2 babies left me very deflated. I was really nervous and had a hard time deciding what size/style Implants to go with, I just had a "vision" of what I wanted. I was really afraid of making the "wrong" choice. I shared my vision with Dr. P and his nurse and they helped me pick the perfect size. On the morning of surgery I was really nervous but Dr. P helped ease my anxiety with his calm demeanor and confidence. He gave me a hug and promised to do his best, and he did just that. My procedure and recovery were a lot easier than I expected and I am so happy with the results. My breasts are beautiful, just what I had envisioned and look very natural. I feel so much more confident in my own skin, I love them!

Good to hear your surgeon calmed you down and did a great job! What did you end up getting?
I got subglandular silicone moderate plus profile 525cc. I was a B before babies, a D while breastfeeding, and A after breastfeeding and I am now a 36D. I am 5'7", 140lb, athletic build and they fit my frame nicely :)

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf! I'm so happy to hear you are pleased with your doctor and your results. What was your deflated size? And type/size implants did you end up getting? We'd love a photo if you're comfortable posting one. Congratulations!

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

My friend referred me. His nurse Shannon is awesome and so is the rest of the staff! Highly recommend Dr. P if you are looking for a great surgeon!