i love my new breasts and my new life! - Kirkland, WA

I had to change the implants that I hated so much...

I had to change the implants that I hated so much before. Wrong shape, wrong size and horrible scar!!!

I had my breasts done a few years back. My consultation was with a very well respected Dr. I was only with him for about 30 minutes durning my consultation but boy could he sell!! I signed up...$10,000. He said he wanted to "fill up my chest." I looked at least 15 pounds heavier than before. I needed to change them.

Thanks for sharing here on RealSelf! What size/shape did you have before that didn't work on you and what do you have now? Inquiring minds want to know. :0) Also, extra info helps other ladies looking to get breast augmentation.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I saw Dr. Partington in consult and he was just amazing. A full hour with just me and him. He explained everything so well and with such detail. He never said one bad thing about my previous surgeon which really solidified the fact that he is so respectuful and kind. He did my breast augmentation and I LOVE THEM. I look about 15 pounds lighter they are more full on top and I have had so many compliments!!! The staff is AMAZING and so nice. Anytime I had a question it was answered with detail and respect and noone ever seemed annoyed or irritated. I loved everyone in the office. It is truly a pleasure to go into the office. They are really like a family and I'm actually going to miss going into the office for my post op appointments!!!