Scheduled for Tummy Tuck - Killeen, TX

I am a mother of two grown boys. I've had...

I am a mother of two grown boys. I've had c-sections for both so my tummy is very sad looking. I will be turning 42 Saturday May 28th, 2011 and I've decided to take my life back. I gained an extra 30 lbs I can not get rid off. I want to be sexy again if it kills me (sort of speak). I am very scared about the procedure so I have been putting it off. I got approved with CareCredit for the cost so it was only my nerves stopping me from having it. I am happy yet nervous about the whole situation.

Everything is going good so far, swollen like there's no tomorrow. I am bruised really bad and now nauseous like no tomorrow. I go to PS tomorrow for followup, I hope my drains are removed. I see fatty tissue in my drains Yuck!
Hope today went awesome for you, and you recover quickly:)
Thanks I am looking forward to it. Good Luck on yours day after mine. I report at 6am and surgery is at 7:30. I'm ready!

Feeling like my body will be as it was before two...

Feeling like my body will be as it was before two kids. I am swollen which was expected and I am very uncomfortable in the binder, but I will wear it the whole 6 weeks for best results. This was the best decision I could have made.

I have doctor Charles N Verheyden, for some reason I cant find any tummy tucks he has done, hope he is good.
Jackieliz, Thank you! It is turning out better than my PS expected. I feel amazing, never had any pain from the surgery. I am swollen in my butt and hips, LOL. Just waiting on my recovery time to pass. I was told I can wear a bikini if I wanted to, my scar would be covered. I still have that outlook as if my stomach is still out there, but it's gone. No stretch marks new belly button! Best decision I could have ever made. Your time is coming soon, you will love your new body!
I had fatty tissue in mine as well. They said that is normal. Hopefully my drains come out tomorrow. I'm down to 15 cc today on both. Nothing is flowing right now which I'm hoping it stays that way.
Scott and White (Dr. Parker)

My PS was/is great. She has taken such good care of me. The staff checks in on me and make sure that I am ok. Any questions I may have had they answer before I even ask the questions. The whole entire staff is wonderful, I could not have asked for a better PS.