Scheduled for Tummy Tuck - Killeen, TX

I am a mother of two grown boys. I've had...

I am a mother of two grown boys. I've had c-sections for both so my tummy is very sad looking. I will be turning 42 Saturday May 28th, 2011 and I've decided to take my life back. I gained an extra 30 lbs I can not get rid off. I want to be sexy again if it kills me (sort of speak). I am very scared about the procedure so I have been putting it off. I got approved with CareCredit for the cost so it was only my nerves stopping me from having it. I am happy yet nervous about the whole situation.

Feeling like my body will be as it was before two...

Feeling like my body will be as it was before two kids. I am swollen which was expected and I am very uncomfortable in the binder, but I will wear it the whole 6 weeks for best results. This was the best decision I could have made.
Scott and White (Dr. Parker)

My PS was/is great. She has taken such good care of me. The staff checks in on me and make sure that I am ok. Any questions I may have had they answer before I even ask the questions. The whole entire staff is wonderful, I could not have asked for a better PS.

I have doctor Charles N Verheyden, for some reason I cant find any tummy tucks he has done, hope he is good.
Jackieliz, Thank you! It is turning out better than my PS expected. I feel amazing, never had any pain from the surgery. I am swollen in my butt and hips, LOL. Just waiting on my recovery time to pass. I was told I can wear a bikini if I wanted to, my scar would be covered. I still have that outlook as if my stomach is still out there, but it's gone. No stretch marks new belly button! Best decision I could have ever made. Your time is coming soon, you will love your new body!
I had fatty tissue in mine as well. They said that is normal. Hopefully my drains come out tomorrow. I'm down to 15 cc today on both. Nothing is flowing right now which I'm hoping it stays that way.
Wow, you really look amazing! You are gonna be totally ripped when all is healed. Congratulations on a great result!
Everything is going good so far, swollen like there's no tomorrow. I am bruised really bad and now nauseous like no tomorrow. I go to PS tomorrow for followup, I hope my drains are removed. I see fatty tissue in my drains Yuck!
I am swollen like woah.. In my belly and hips.. Fatty tissues in my drain is so yucky ..I gag but have not seen the tissue since day 3...
I fixing to get a tummy tuck and I have tricare and assigned Charles N. Verheyden, MD, PhD, FACS but i cant find none of the work he has done. Im worried.
Hope today went awesome for you, and you recover quickly:)
Thanks I am looking forward to it. Good Luck on yours day after mine. I report at 6am and surgery is at 7:30. I'm ready!
Good luck tomorrow! I am sure you will do amazing!! I go in on Aug 3rd, getting rather nervous, but we will be fine! fine and flat! lol
I actually switched doctors and now my date is Mon Aug 29. It is 7 weeks from tomorrow :-)
Sorry, not 13 days! 23 more days! Yes I'm rushing it.
It is count down time. 13 more days and under under under I go, coming out fine, fine, fine! In Spongebob Squarepants voice "I'm Ready, I'm Ready, I'm Ready! LOL Ok, I've been around my grandsons all day!
I'm an August person too! Aug 31st and I just got all of my surgery info today in the mail with the Surgery date and time on an offical card! Yea!
I can not wait to go through this journey. I am so happy that this site is here for help and support. My husband does not feel I need this, but I have to do what is best for me. If I do not do this I would never be happy with myself. So, I am hoping that this journey happen sooner than later.
Congratulations on taking your life back, so to speak! And good luck on your upcoming TT.
I found it.
I could not find it on facebook. I will keep on trying.
Thank you. I will go onto facebook and look for the page.

I'm glad you get to have this done! Like Kimmers' said, nervousness is a natural part of any plastic surgery.

If you get a chance, check out my Facebook page called All About Tummy Tucks and give us a like.

Looking forward to reading more about your journey to a new bod.

I will post the before photos soon. I will gladly post the after photos. LOL Can not wait to look like the ones on here that have taken that journey already. Glad this site is here to help us out.

Yes this site is a life saver!