My New Breast - Key Biscayne, FL

I heard of Dr. Khouri through a presentation done...

I heard of Dr. Khouri through a presentation done at South Miami Hospital. I had just finished a heavy dose of radiation and was very reluctant to have implants.I had a radical mastectomy and never dreamt I could have a breast again without a foreign object in my body.
When I went to see Dr Khouri for the first time he looked at me and said" I can grow a breast for you". He instilled in me instant confidence and hope. I am still young enough and wanted this breast , so we started the procedure.

I bought the Brava Domes and started wearing it.I followed all of his recommendations and to may amazement I saw how there was a breast starting to form. It was a little hard at times because the radiation had burnt my skin and was actually stuck to my chest bone, but I must say Dr Khouri is a genius.Little by little, with lots of love and patience he did a great job building my breast.

I had several fat injections in the skin that kept expanding and before i realized I was not wearing a prosthesis any longer. I was wearing a bra, and that was WONDERFUL; I also had feeling in my breast and that! was amazing.

I still need one more procedure and then I will have finished.I look at my self in the mirror and see two breasts wow!

I love Dr Khouri because he really cares and that to me is very important. I recommend him to everyone I talk to that has gone through Breast Cancer or that has had Breast Implants, because nothing compares to this!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

To me, Dr Khouri is the best and I will always remember the first time I met him. He said I will grow a breast and against all odds, he did.My skin has been heavily radiated but that din't stop him from fulfilling his promise to me. I have had many surgeries and as a general rule, surgeons are cold and just care to do their job, sort of like replacing a part. Dr. Khouri is caring and quite the opposite of any other surgeon I have met. As for my experience with Dr Khouri, I give him a 10

Anotherview, we'd like to see pictures.
I am researching this doctor and was hoping someone knew of a price range for him? Thanks!
Don't use him

Thank you for sharing your wonderful story on RealSelf! I am so happy you have gotten the results you deserve after everything you've been through. How long would you say this entire process took? What was your original cup size and are you close to that now? Congratulations!