Anxious! - Kenya

Hey ladies .. I love this site. Have Ben following...

Hey ladies .. I love this site. Have Ben following a lot of the comments n reviews here. I am sooo impressed with alot of the outcomes. I just had a mini tuck done on Friday the 19 th of April so am 3 days post op. oh a little background- am 35 yrs old mom of 3 , 5yrs, 4yrs and 21/2yr old. I gained loads of weight during my pregnancies. When the youngest was 5 months old I decided to get serious about the weightloss and shed 32kgs in roughly 3 months. But like all you ladies know this left me with a pooch n really horrible saggy skin n stretch marks.

This was now around 2 years ago. Had been contemplating having the procedure done for a while and finally had it done on Friday ! Now am in a compression garment that I bought from a local lingerie store and am not sure if its the same as the ones the doctors in the states prescribe I hope it's sufficient. Am so anxious about how my tummy looks and whether or not the doc has done a sufficiently good job. My mobility is fantastic and pain is relatively non existent I have a high pain threshold plus also am a very proactive individual- never let anything bring you down!!!

Hey ladies.. So am 8 days post op.. I generally...

Hey ladies.. So am 8 days post op.. I generally feel great , with no pain done days am walking straighter than others. I had all the dressings removed and am only in my corset now. I was really excited when he removed the dressings on the third day post op. when I had another look last night the excitement disappeared I feel depressed not sure if my belly is as flat as it should be. I hate my scar I rekon it's too high. I really need someone to tell me when it's on to begin scar treatment and what works!! Am going in today to see my ps hopefully he can make me see things differently. I feel so unhappy right now just wanna cry!

6 weeks down

So I worked out today super excited did 6 miles jogging for 4 and 25 mins on the cross trainer also weight trained feels fabulous!! Couldn't manage any ab work at all .. Wishing you all the best from kenya

60 days!!!!

so 60 days later.. I have mixed emotions on most days have been working out quite hard but don't see any changes. Most days I feel like I have put on weight. To be honest I don't have the most ideal diet!! But am trying. I see some reviews and the women look awesome had a question anyone here on any enhancement or supplements?? I am gonna try n post some pics!! Am still at my Pre-op weight of 130 pounds :-(((((((( really hoped I would loose some weight

Some pics!!!

Will add some more this evening
Dr Adan