I'm So Glad I Did This! - Keller, TX

I had a lower lid Blepharoplasty and a standard...

I had a lower lid Blepharoplasty and a standard endoscopic Browlift in June 2012. I had dark bags under my eyes that made me look tired all the time and makeup would not help cover them. I talked to Dr. Rumalla at least twice before I scheduled my surgery. Dr. Rumalla was very supportive and listened to my expectations and fears. I really just wanted to look rested and yes, look a little younger; look more the way I feel inside. I am so happy I did this!

The healing process takes time, we are all impatient, but I saw a little improvement every day. Dr. Rumalla was so encouraging and excited for me, that I was able to be more patient with my recovery. Its been almost six months and I am very happy with the outcome; no bags and no crows feet! I still have a little healing to do, the scars are fading and my dark circles have faded quite a bit. I look more on the outside like I feel on the inside and I know it will only get better from here! Thank You Dr. Rumalla!!

Can you tell us more about what happened the day of the procedure, and what healing was like in detail? I would be curious to here things such as if there was  quite a bit of swelling, were you able to see, what was the level of discomfort/pain like, etc.

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rumalla is a very energetic and encouraging doctor and he does very good work! I read about Dr. Rumalla in an area magazine. I decided to make an appointment to meet him and ask my questions. He answered my questions that first visit. I saw him at least two or three times before I scheduled my surgery, each time with more questions and fears. He answered my questions and addressed my fears. He understands how important these types of procedures are to his patients.