Breast Implant Revision and Lift - Keller, TX

About ten years ago, I decided to do something for...

About ten years ago, I decided to do something for myself and get implants. The doctor I saw then was nice and told me not to worry about anything that he would take good care of me and the nurses were always telling me what a great doctor he is and that they wished he had done their implants. The surgery went well however the implants were way to BIG and not what I wanted at all and the doctor would just tell me its swelling and it would go down, well it didnt. I hated the fact that when I walked into a room, it was my breast that every saw and not me. So shortly after the surgery I started buying minimizer bras to help reduce the look. In March 2013, I made appt with Dr Rumalla and that was the best decision ever. He knew right away that I was very unhappy with my implants and he listen to every word I said and what I want my breast to look like. So finially after 10 years I have the breast I always wanted.... Thank you Dr Rumalla.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr Rumalla listened to everything I had to say about my previous surgery and how I hated my old implants and the way I looked. So thank you Dr Rumalla for giving me the breasts that I have always wanted and giving me, my self respect back.

What size did you go from? I also feel huge
I went from having DD's to a nice full C. Clothes shopping is much more fun these days.
THanks for the answer, sorry to be persistent :) But can you tell me in cc's what you were and what you went down to? And did your tissue adjust without problem after 10 years of being much larger? I REALLY appreciate your response !!!
oh and also your height / weight :) - see - i am persistent!
I was 380cc on the right and 440cc on the left. Dr Rumalla told me that the pockets for the previous implants were to big and thats why I was having some of the issues with them because that allowed scar tissue to build and he didnt understand why the previous doctor used to different types of implants and why so big. I did have a lift with the new implants which are 275cc for both sides.
I am 5'4" 145lbs athletic build.....
              sorry u were unhappy with your previous results! are u going to post before and after pics?