Breast Implant Revision and Lift - Keller, TX

About ten years ago, I decided to do something for...

About ten years ago, I decided to do something for myself and get implants. The doctor I saw then was nice and told me not to worry about anything that he would take good care of me and the nurses were always telling me what a great doctor he is and that they wished he had done their implants. The surgery went well however the implants were way to BIG and not what I wanted at all and the doctor would just tell me its swelling and it would go down, well it didnt. I hated the fact that when I walked into a room, it was my breast that every saw and not me. So shortly after the surgery I started buying minimizer bras to help reduce the look. In March 2013, I made appt with Dr Rumalla and that was the best decision ever. He knew right away that I was very unhappy with my implants and he listen to every word I said and what I want my breast to look like. So finially after 10 years I have the breast I always wanted.... Thank you Dr Rumalla.
What size did you go from? I also feel huge
I went from having DD's to a nice full C. Clothes shopping is much more fun these days.
THanks for the answer, sorry to be persistent :) But can you tell me in cc's what you were and what you went down to? And did your tissue adjust without problem after 10 years of being much larger? I REALLY appreciate your response !!!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr Rumalla listened to everything I had to say about my previous surgery and how I hated my old implants and the way I looked. So thank you Dr Rumalla for giving me the breasts that I have always wanted and giving me, my self respect back.