Tuck with Lipo Very Worth It! - Katy, TX

Had a tummy tuck with no muscle repair and no lip....

Had a tummy tuck with no muscle repair and no lip. Drooping happened within a year. Do not have a tummy tuck without muscle repair or lipo. I was told muscle repair was not needed. Revised tuck with lipo and 3 months out, everything is GREAT. Do opt for lipo, its very worth it. Clothes fit way better and I'm super flat.

Hey lady! You look good in your after pic. I had a TT but with the MR the first time but I didn't have the lipo and I had a high scar. I was left with fat still in the front and all along the scar line and with an ugly scar. I went back to the same doctor and was able to get her to do a revision. She did a scar revision with Vaser Lipo. My scar is longer now too around my back. From the little holes everywhere on me if looks like she did quite a bit of lipo every where from my sides, to my front to my back. Its hard to tell exactly how I am going to look though since I am still pretty swollen. How long did it take for your swelling to go down and for you to see your results the second time around? Also, were you saying the scar was worse the second time? Its kind of hard to see from your pictures.
Yes the scar was worse the second time. It had to be wider due to some indentions left over from the first time around. It was also very dark. I did not want to go back to the first surgeon, because I feel he butchered me more than necessary. I found a different doctor and payed full price LOL And come to find out, he was cheaper with the Lipo. I have two spots on each side of my flanks where it kind of puckers out a little bit And you can see the entry holes. My swelling took about two months from the Lipo To go down. But the visible results were already amazing! When I first had it done, I was a 36 waist. I believe now I'm at 32. And that's about how small is going to get. My bust and my hips are 44, so it looks really great! I just had the traditional Lipo. What's the difference on yours? And thank you for the compliment! We work hard to get here don't we?!
Hey girl, thanks for all the info. I am 2 weeks PO revision for my lipo and scar revision and still feeling pretty sore and swollen. How long did the soreness and swelling last for you? Would you say you were swollen for 2 months??? Vaser Lipo is supposed to be a more modern way to use Lipo using a technique called LipoSelection. VASER Lipo targets specific areas of the body. Ultrasonic waves break up and separate fat cells for removal, while leaving vital tissues unharmed. Its supposed to also tighten your skin. I am stressing because I still feel tight and swollen, especially on my sides which I think she did the most work on. I know everyone swells differently but I guess because this is a redo I am extra sensitive to the healing time and results. I just want it to be OVER!!!
Katy Plastic Surgeon

He and his staff were amazing. Got a late release from the hospital the following day, but got an explanation and apology straight from him. Wonderful and quick appointments as well as fast surgery dates. I chose him via Katy Magazine.