Couldn't Be Happier! - Katy, TX

I had lost alot of weight. I was a DDD before and...

I had lost alot of weight. I was a DDD before and was left with sagging breasts and excess "back boob". I found my surgeon and agreed that a silicone high profile implant of 900 ccs was ideal for me and my body size. They have gotten rid of the back bulge and put me a full cup over DDD, making it somewhat difficult to find bras, however, my size suits me and evens me out. The recovery was great and painless as I didn't have to take any pain medication and was able to lift my arms up within 3 days. I chose not to have a lift and keep my nipples low, but that was just a personal choice.

Thank you for posting the photos!

Thanks so much for sharing on RealSelf. I don't get to see 900cc implants/breasts very often and would love to see your before and afters (if you're comfortable putting those up).

I agree with Angie! I am trying to decide btw 500-600 but am curvy and 6ft. I would really appreciate seeing some of your picts.. Thanks!!
Katy Plastic Surgeon

Great office staff. Quick surgery dates available, gave fair pricing including correct pricing for hospital and anesthesia. Great follow up times.