New Bikini Pic!!!!!- Kansas City, MO

I have been reading reviews for at least four...

I have been reading reviews for at least four years now, since the birth of my first child. I am a fairly small girl, 5'2" and 120 pounds. I've had two almost-9 pound babies and they both resulted in c-sections. I gained a lot of weight fast with my first baby, and after that I was never really able to lose the skin and stretch marks. I exercise with a trainer a few times a week, but after doing all the research I could I realized that going through with this procedure is probably the only thing that will ever really give me the improvement I want.

The dreaded before photos.

Surgery date is booked!

I booked my surgery date yesterday for February 20th (sooooo close)!! I paid and got meds already, so now I just get to sit and be nervous until it actually happens. Any input at this point would be helpful, or if anyone wouldn't mind sharing their experience with Dr. Barnthouse I would greatly appreciate it! :)

Want to be in this bikini by summertime!!

More before photos. Only two days til the big day!!

One more...

One more before...

I did it! I did it!

Yesterday was my day! When I came into the surgery center, I had a minor bladder infection, so they had to change my antibiotic. The pain is manageable with my pain meds, but walking hunched over isn't fun. Can't wait to get back normal and I can't wait to finally see my new tummy! I'll try to post pics when my binder comes off.

P.O. day 4

I am so happy with my results so far!! I've had my ups and downs so far with the medical tape itching my skin, and if course the pain and annoying drains. But despite all that, I am so so happy! My scar is pretty low and it looks as though it will
heal very thin and light. Its very low in the front, and just a little higher on the sides, but not too high. And it's very even. I dont
think shopping for bikinis to
cover the scar will be difficult :).
My belly button is just perfect. Its an innie. Very natural. Just what I asked for. Now I just
have to wait for the pain and
swelling to subside. I am so so so excited for summertime. I'm going to hug dr. Barnthouse today at my appt for giving me a pretty tummy. He's the best!

sneak peak ;)

pic wouldn't upload the first time. trying again..

my pics aren't uploading. trying again...

P.O. day 11

3 weeks PO

3 weeks PO. Bikini pic!!

6 weeks PO

6 weeks PO

Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

I haven't had surgery yet, but so far Dr. Barnthouse has spent a considerable amount of time with me at each visit and seems to be very knowledgable and realistic about what I will achieve from surgery. The before after photos I've seen of his work are all impressive, so I'm just praying that I'll be ecstatic with my results as well! ...I am currently 3 weeks post op and am very pleased with the results of my surgery already! Dr. Barnthouse did everything he said he was going to do and there were no surprises after surgery. He gave me everything I asked for: a beautiful contour, flat tummy, and a cute, natural belly button. He has spent adequate time with me at all of my follow up visits. I would definitely recommend Dr. Barnthouse if you are looking for a tummy tuck doctor in the Kansas City area!!!

Amazing!!!!!
Thank you!! I feel amazing :)
You look awesome!
Congrats! Very inspiring :)
Where did you get that bikini
I got it at a store near me that sells swim gear. The brand name is CoCo Rave.
Congratulations! You look amazing!
Wow, you look great! Congratulations.
You look incredible. Did you have any problems? It looks like you were back in no time. Your incision looks flawless. Congrats!!!
Thank you so much! I didn't have any problems out of the norm. The first week is hell, second week gets a little easier, then its all uphill from there. I'm now almost 5 weeks out and feeling pretty good. There's still some numbness around the incision below my belly button, but that's to be expected. I've had two little white stitches pop out, but he removed them and it was no big deal whatsoever. I plan on heading back to the gym any time :)
I had a consultation with Dr. Barnthouse a couple months ago and instantly liked him! I'm looking into tt and also breast aug. Did he also do your breasts? I'm so excited to have these done, but prob won't be able to until next year. :(
No, I didn't have the complete mommy makeover, just the TT with lipo. If I could have done it all, I probably would have, but finances really only allowed for the TT. The tummy was what bothered me the most, anyway. My boobies are definitely a bit saggy now after two kiddos, but I still like the way they look in a bood push up suit or bra, so I decided to wait on those. If I ever do decide to have the breasts done as well, I'll definitely go back to dr. Barnthouse. Loved him!
*good push up suit or bra
Thanks for sharing! I'm also 5'2" and a mom of 2 so my situation is much like yours. I'm also not horribly upset with my current breasts but he did say I could get away with an implant only to plump them back up a little. :) However, I have some more weight to lose before I do the TT...you're a great example of what I'm working toward. Very motivating! :)
You will love him. He does great work. Good luck to you!
Great results!!! Thank you for sharing your story.
Congrats!!! Amazing results!!
You look amazing rocking that suit! Congrats on your results.
wow you look awesome!!! can't wait for my day!!! Congrats
You look fantastic! We have similar body shapes and my tummy looks like yours did before your tummy tuck. I hope my results are as good as yours.
I'm sure you will be so happy when it's all over with. Look at your doctor's credentials, before and after photos, and ask LOTS of questions. My doctor was very honest and straight forward with me about my results, and he did exactly what he said he would do. Do your research, and if you do, I'm sure everything will turn out fabulous!
Beautiful
Thank you! :)
I am having my Tt in 8 day I had 2 csection would you say the pain is the same or worse
Definitely worse. The first week is hell. Stay on top of your pain meds and take something for constipation. For me, once the drains came out, it started to get better. Its worth it!!