Breast lift with implants - Kansas City, KS

Hello ladies! I will be getting a breast lift with...

Hello ladies! I will be getting a breast lift with large implants along with liposuction of my abdomen and flanks! I am very excited for this new change. I am currently in the process of trying to lose about 70 pounds. I currently am a little over 200 pounds and I would like to be around 140 pounds by my surgery date. I have some time (about 5 months) so I know I can do it.

As for the breast augmentation with implants, I am wanting to go large. Around 800cc silicone implants along with the lift. I know there is risk associated with this kind of procedure but my plastic surgeon, Gary Hall, is board certified and he is just awesome so I think he will be able to pull it off.

I will want the lipo of my flanks and abdomen just as added perfection to my new body. Even when I was smaller, I've never had a flat stomach without having to suck my tummy in 24/7. I am sooo excited and sooo ready for a new me!

I will post throughout my journey! I have a consultation scheduled for January 9th so I will update around then! :)Updated on 8 Dec 2011:I got some patient papers in the mail to fill out and bring to my consultation! Dr. Gary Hall is so professional and already is exceeding my expectations! I am so excited for my consult, I think about it like 747544 times a day! My weight loss is coming along. I've decided I want to get down to 145 lbs not 140. I don't want to be too small because I am also getting liposuction. I value my curves! :)Updated on 9 Dec 2011:Officially one more away from my consultation :)Updated on 9 Dec 2011:I meant one more MONTH till my consultation! :)Updated on 13 Dec 2011:Soooo I've decided I will be getting a Brazilian Butt Lift along with my BA/BL!Updated on 17 Dec 2011:Ugh I just don't know what I want! I decided a BA/BL with the Brazilian Butt Lift might be too hard on me recovery wise since I will be started classes a little over a week after surgery! Sooooo I think I will go with a BA/BL with lipo and a mini TT! I have never had any kids but my tummy is not desirable! I'm so excited though! Consult is rapidly approaching! I'm soooo anxious!Updated on 19 Dec 2011:Never mind. I'm going with the BBL and the BA/BL! Ughh I'm a mess! Lol but I want a big booty, flat tummy and perky big boobies!Updated on 20 Dec 2011:My surgeon was recently added as a top doctor on the site! Or maybe I just noticed it but congrats to him! He is great!

I am still planning on going with the BBL and BA/BL! The date for my consult has changed to the 16th of January but I might move it up! I don't have a car and the doctors office is about an hour away from me so I'm struggling to find reliable cheap transportation! I get paid this Thursday and that will officially start my surgery fund! Lol :)

Happy holidays!

I am soooo ready for my consultation!! Ughhhh... I...

I am soooo ready for my consultation!! Ughhhh... I really want to know the exact price of my surgery so I can begin saving!!! I am soo anxious!!! *sigh*

Ugh can't wait till my consult! I definitely want...

Ugh can't wait till my consult! I definitely want liposuction of the inner and outer thighs, lower back, abdomen and flanks! Along with the lift and implants of course! My consult is on the 16th! I'm soo ready!

Sooo I had my consultation!!!!! It was Monday at...

Sooo I had my consultation!!!!! It was Monday at 11:00! Unfortunately the doctor was not feeling too well so the consult did not really go how I was expecting but it was fine. I respect the fact that he came to work even though he did not feel good. Anyways, I am getting a vertical breast lift with implants on June 22, 2012. I decided not to go with the liposuction at this time. Since it will be right in the middle of the summer I do not want to be too miserable in terms of healing! I am absolutely ecstatic about my new boobies!!! I want them to be as big as possible.

His guess of what I would be able to do was 550cc... which is very disappointing. I want 850cc which is the biggest he said he has. He did not say 550cc was the largest he would do. He said during surgery he uses sizers so whatever the biggest I can go is what I will get (hopefully 850cc) LOL

Anyways now its time to save up this money for surgery!! I am so happy and very excited! Xoxoxo

I have a follow up appointment scheduled for March...

I have a follow up appointment scheduled for March 21st! Surgery is still June 22nd but hopefully he will let me know then how close to 800cc he thinks we will be able to get in his professional opinion *fingers crossed* : )

So I am beginning to think 800cc might be too big....

So I am beginning to think 800cc might be too big. I already am a DD and I want to be able to fit into regular shirts so when I have my second consult with the doctor I will let him know that I want 600cc - 650cc! I think this size will make me a little bigger but not huge! :)

So I am beginning to think 800cc might be too big....

Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Hi, did u get a tummy tuck and lipo with dr hall? Please let me know how u like your result and about his staff and his skill...thanks
Yay! That's exactly what I'm hoping for! Are you needing a lift too or just implants?
When I do get my boobies done I want a high profile too! 800 cc!
my surgery for tummy ma is on the 16th and I plan to do boobies in may I hope
Ohhh! Yes I want to go big! I really hope I end up being able to! When is your surgery?
Ahhh sweetie hang im there dr knows best i wanted 850ccs too buy havent really discussed it with my dr
yay it is lmost here then.
Its on Monday the 16th!!! I'm so ready!
when is your consult
Well as of right now I am on a special k and yougurt diet I just strated today I have a month and a half and last 2 weeks I am going to poor in on the veggies because I wantr to heal right!
Ready how are you sweetie how are you doing on the wieght loss ma!
Hey! My weight loss is slowing down a bit. Its hard! But I'm trying! Any advice?
they had me on my side which hurt...but i was so out of it i didn't care.. they gave me three more doses of dilauded and that started taking the edge off the pain about 30 mins later..
Yeah I'm going to have to lay on my side I believe when I have my surgery! I'm having a lot more cc's put in than you though! How's the recovery coming?
it's coming...today is a lot better. wish i went bigger though :( I may be going for a revision! lol
Hey girl, I saw your post on my page..thank you for you kind words! I see you're getting the brazilian butt lift and breast augmentation/lift on the same day like me. The BBL and lipo was now walk in the park the first time around, I have surgery tomorrow, I will keep you updated so you know what to expect! I haven't come across anyone yet who has gotten all of these procedures done at the same time!
How did your surgery go? I saw your new pics, so far so good. Keep me updated! Yesss I am one of the few who want to do both but I am confident my PS can pull it off! :-)
it really wasn't that bad. when i first woke up the BA hurt so bad i forgot about the lipo and fat injections.. lol
Lol did they have you lying on your back? Or what did they do since you had the bbl and ba? I'm curious! I can't wait till my consult!
lol yea i have fasted with water I think i am going to actually due this until 2 weeks before suregery with veggies and fruits!!!!! so hard right now... yea a new booty heck yea! I want to do the tummy first i will go at a later time for the boobies....... yes you will need your fat for your big bootie!@ how exciting
Awww I'm so excited for u! When is your surgery? The anticipation is what's killing me! I'm ready for my new body! Lol :-)
my surgery is feb 2nd I have no time to focuss with these holidays! i am exactly like you ma!
hey sweetie how was your consult! what are your plans for the dieting so far i have lost 9lbs but it has been so hard!
Hey girly! I don't have my consult until January 9th! But I will definitely update then! My biggest dieting plans include ONLY drinking water!!!! Have u tried this? It will significantly trigger weight loss! Also, eating smaller more frequent meals throughout the day instead of large ones! I don't worry too much about exactly what I eat but I'm slowly cutting out the sweets! I've lost about 5 lbs! I've decided I want to go ahead and get a Brazilian Butt Lift so I am not going to try to go too thin because I will need fat to go into my new big booty! Lol :) what are your strategies for losing weight? When is your surgery?

You can lose that weight for sure! I'm looking forward to following along with your journey. Please keep us updated on your weight loss!