Breast Lift Post 90 Pound Weight Loss - Kalamazoo, MI

Just wanted to post before and afters of my breast...

Just wanted to post before and afters of my breast lift. I found this forum very helpful before and after I had my surgeries so I wanted to share my own pics.
My kids are 7 and 9. I lost about 90
Pounds about 4-5 years after my last child was born. My breasts had been huge and now were totally deflated and sagging. I had a full
Anchor lift with 400cc saline implants places under the muscle.
I had a couple of infections and two nipple revisions after my initial surgery. Things were rough for quite a few months. I am feeling good now. Implants have some rippling on the sides now. I have lost about 10 pounds since the breast surgery so that's a contributor. My ps is happy to revise and fix it ( with implant replacement and more contouring type surgery) but I am happy I leave it alone and try to just enjoy what I have now! I had a tummy tuck two months ago as well and I am over surgery at the moment! That said, I would do it again in a second!

9 months

Feeling good. Getting new weird zapping trailing pains across my tummy. Seems like maybe nerves regenerating. Pretty flat. Get a little swollen above incision by the end of the day but it's getting better all the time. Belly is pretty numb by the end of the day. Seems like I will be near a year before things feel normal-ish again. But I'm
Not complaining :)
Portage Plastic Surgeon

Wonderful!!!! All star team and I couldn't be happier with every single aspect of my surgery and after care

I almost did a TT with my BL/BA but was concerned about recovery. But your stomach does look great!
I bad the two surgeries 7 months apart. I never could have survived and hidden the recovery from both. I know women do it but my recoveries were tough. It woulda been bad for me
Looking so good and congratulations on your weight loss.  Your dr sounds wonderful!  I never heard of short term insurance policy for cosmetic surgery..what a great idea
Thank you! It's even a bit of a journey but I am really happy with them. Especially when I look at my befores!! Yikes!!! Haha
your breasts look wonderful.I am curious why you needed nipple revision? was it alot if extra money.I am having breast lift and saline implants along with an arm lift in two weeks and I am very nervous off something like that happening I almost want to change my mind.
I had an issue with the circular non dissolvable suture that surrounds your areola after surgery. I got an infection in one side so it had to be removed. And the other areola was slightly puckered because of the suture so we took it out everything settled out just fine. My surgeon did not charge for revision procedures after surgery. He's a very good doctor and very generous with his time. He really just wants the patient to be happy :) I think most surgeons have a policy regarding revision surgeries within a certain timeframe after surgery. Definitely ask your doctor what the policy is if you need any scar revision or nipple revision or anything like that. I bet they offer something. Keep us posted! And thanks for the compliment. :)
thank you so much. dr told me I would just have to pay for the anesthesia and any supplies.I works like to get a short term insurance for any complications with cosmetic surgery. have you ever heard of it and know anything about it. I am freaking myself out so bad I am not even excited anymore. it kind of makes me sad because I have wanted boobs dive u was a teenager. now I am just making myself sick with worry. your photos are so good you could never tell you had any problems. I just want it to be all over with and look like you. Thank you again for sharing your journey.
sorry for the typos. should be I would like to get short term insurance. and I have wanted boobs since I was a teenager.
My nipple revisions were done in his office under local anesthesia. So no cost whatsoever. He just worked me Into his schedule and fixed me up! I can't say enough great stuff about him. He also did a tummy tuck for me and it's amazing. Very talented man. As for you. Be sure you are comfortable with your surgeon. If he can't discuss options and put your mind at ease maybe you should see someone else. Have you seen lots of photos of his work? It's a lot of trust to place in someone. You need to be very comfortable and pretty peaceful about it before you go in. A nipple or scar revision generally should be something that can be done in the office and not a surgical facility. As long as your docs office has the facility for office surgeries. I wouldn't think you should have to pay a cent for something like nipple revision for example. It should be an included part of the surgery. What exactly are you having done?
WOW, very nice!