Breast Lift Post 90 Pound Weight Loss - Kalamazoo, MI

Just wanted to post before and afters of my breast...

Just wanted to post before and afters of my breast lift. I found this forum very helpful before and after I had my surgeries so I wanted to share my own pics.
My kids are 7 and 9. I lost about 90
Pounds about 4-5 years after my last child was born. My breasts had been huge and now were totally deflated and sagging. I had a full
Anchor lift with 400cc saline implants places under the muscle.
I had a couple of infections and two nipple revisions after my initial surgery. Things were rough for quite a few months. I am feeling good now. Implants have some rippling on the sides now. I have lost about 10 pounds since the breast surgery so that's a contributor. My ps is happy to revise and fix it ( with implant replacement and more contouring type surgery) but I am happy I leave it alone and try to just enjoy what I have now! I had a tummy tuck two months ago as well and I am over surgery at the moment! That said, I would do it again in a second!

9 months

Feeling good. Getting new weird zapping trailing pains across my tummy. Seems like maybe nerves regenerating. Pretty flat. Get a little swollen above incision by the end of the day but it's getting better all the time. Belly is pretty numb by the end of the day. Seems like I will be near a year before things feel normal-ish again. But I'm
Not complaining :)
Portage Plastic Surgeon

Wonderful!!!! All star team and I couldn't be happier with every single aspect of my surgery and after care