Out with the big and in with just the right size!

Last week I received a call to schedule my surgery...

Last week I received a call to schedule my surgery. It is scheduled for March 27th, 2013. Next Friday I have a mammogram also so I'm pretty nervous about that. Mostly because I've heard it's pretty rough, but its gotta get done. For now my goal is to stay as healthy and fit as possible until the surgery. Stay off the caffeine, alcohol and try to exercise as much as my schedule allows.

Thank you for joining us.  The most important part of this process is finding the correct doctor.  You did well by continuing the search.  Always trust and listen to your gut.

Mammogram and ultrasound are done, I am good to...

Mammogram and ultrasound are done, I am good to go! I have less than a week left to go. I have been reading others' posts and I am getting really nervous! However, it helps to know more or less what to expect, and knowing you're not alone and that you are not foolish to be having a reduction when so many women pay to have them augmented.

This is what drives me crazy, after all these years of people hearing me complain about back/neck/shoulder pain and seeing me on pain killers and muscle relaxers and seeing how I can't sit or stand for too long due to back strain, and I still hear how silly I am for doing this. It's good to be somewhere, even if it is a cyber community, where you are understood. I appreciate everyone sharing their experiences, so I felt like I had to share mine as well. My mother and husband are supportive, and that's all that matters to me. I look forward to next Wednesday, March 27th!!
Good luck to you you have a great attitude and family for support. This is a great procedure and you will be so happy. Every day I am so grateful for overcoming my embarassment and going to see my ps. He was wonderful, listened to what I wanted and did a perfect job. You will feel so good afterward. I wish you the best of luck
I try to explain to people who don't get it, "It's like carrying two cantaloupes in a pair of pantyhose around your neck." Glad that those who love you support you! You look very healthy so having breasts that match the rest of you will be a life changer.
Congratulations Pixiedust! Your day is almost here!! Happy you have the support of your husband and mom. :)

5 days post op. Recovery has been better than...

5 days post op. Recovery has been better than expected. Constipation and bloating is worse than expected, but I'm dealing with it as best as I can. I am so happy with my decision so far :)
My doctor has been so great and helpful throughout the whole process. I am so glad that I requested another PS after my experience with the first one. Pain is tolerable, I take 1-2 pain killers in the span of 24 hours, except yesterday I didn't take any. I am starting to feel the itchiness and the zingers everyone has been talking about. More so on my left breast. I added some more pictures. So far they look like frankenstein boobies, but I look forward to seeing the healing process.

And please do not send me creepy private messages offering to pay for more pictures of my breasts. It freaked me out a bit, I am only sharing my experience and pictures for others to learn from my experience, not to get paid for it, thanks.
Do your dr have post op pics? And did insurance cover u cuz its kaiser permanente?
Was this Kaiser West LA? May I as who the doctor was? Dr. Emelin (she;s new did my Tummy tuck in May. I heard Dr. Lee is great with the breasts.
Yes it was West LA! my doctor was Dr. Feinstein, he was amazing.
Kaiser Permanente

I went in for my consultation in December and spoke with two different surgeons. The first I wasn't too happy with so I requested a second opinion. Mostly because the first surgeon I spoke with was really short with me and I wanted to feel comfortable and happy with the person who is doing the procedure. The second surgeon, I really liked. He was informative, answered all my questions and was very patient with me.