Juvederm for Undereye Hollows--good Result So Far - Sacramento, CA

I just turned 50 and when I looked in a mirror,...

I just turned 50 and when I looked in a mirror, the valley created by the 'sunken' skin was all I saw. It was like I had been socked or had just woken up from a 100 years of sleep.

After much research on this site and others, I had juvederm injections to make me look human again. The dermatologist was not that keen to do the procedure as she said it can have mixed results, but I wanted to go forward. She suggested a full vial, but I preferred to try the least amount possible. Just a bit of bruising on one eye where the needle went it improperly.

Now, after over 2 weeks, results are mixed. I should have had the full vial. Depending on the light, it goes from being a big difference to just a little bit better. Will definitely get again, but with a full vial.

Let me clarify that. I paid for a full syringe. Is a syringe = vial? Are we talking the same thing? I wouldn't have any clue since this is my first time.
Thanks for the reply. I think we are talking the same measurements--called either vial or syringe. But, I don't think I like it if you paid half of what I did for a full vial. What is the name of the place you went? Did a doctor or nurse do the injection? Wonder why mine was so much more $$.
I paid $485 for a full vial. It's only been a week, but I'm pleased so far, except for minor bruising which my skin tends to do.
Sacramento Dermatologist

Great service and honest opinions given by doctor.