Juvederm Ultra

I wanted slightly fuller lips and I heard that...

I wanted slightly fuller lips and I heard that Juvederm lasts longer and gives a smoother look than Resty.  I've had Resty injected about 4 times before and loved the results.

The plastic surgeon gave me a dental block.  I felt pain from the block for 1wk following my injection.  It's been 2wks and I still feel pain when I palpate.  I've had injections before with only Emla used and was able to tolerate it.  My lips look horrible.  They are lumpy and asymetrical.  I have a huge lump on my lower lip that I keep biting when I eat or chew gum.

I asked the doctor that did the procedure to inject hyaluronidase to reverse his work.  He tried to convince me that my lips look great.  He wasn't aware of this product and I had no other option but to find another pratitioner to correct his mistake.

I am going out of town and have an appt at my destination for the correction.  What a waste of my time, pain, and money.

Looking back at my before pictures I totally regret it.  My lips were perfect before.

People dont be misled. Juvederm is an excellent product. Your experience with it has everything to do with your doctor; How experienced he is, how tho thorough he is, how artistic he is, how caring he is. My doctor injected me with Juvederm Ultra XC. I had the greatest experience with the most minor discomfort. The XC is the lidocane portion of the product so you dont feel much pain at all. He also applied numbing cream on my lips before injecting (at no cost to me). Now thats extra service. At every point of the injection he stopped and asked me to look in the mirror to see if that was the look i wanted or if i wanted more. Of course the entire time he was giving his expert opinion on my result but in the end he was listening to me; my wants and desires for the final result. My doctor also told me what to expect in the upcoming days and what restrictions i should observe in order to allow to best possible outcome of my in office procedure. Day one i looked phenomenal then at the end of day two a small lump started to form on my top lip. Because i was well informed i immediately massaged my lip and within ten seconds the problem was gone. =) I love Juvederm and my new pouty lips and my excellent doctor. If you really want a doctor who knows what he's doing feel free to contact me. He is a prestigious doctor in beverly hills and i dont want to put his name on this site for any koo koos to call and waste the offices time. Only if you are interested in looking great and can afford it contact me.

Lets look sexy!
L.A.G.
That sounds a little fishy and like hidden advertisement to me..
Not at all true. Just an honest yet informed opinion from a satisfied customer.

My lips over the past few years

Update: I never returned to the plastic surgeon that originally injected my lips. I was hesitant to try it again until I found an injector I trusted. I've added some pictures. All have been with Juvederm, with and w/out dental blocks. I prefer w/out. The lido mix makes it tolerable.

Wish I lived America . I'm from England , I've just had my lips done 22 days ago, on my top left lip there is all lumps you carnt see them as such but you can feel them, the lady who did them said its normal to feel the lumos and will go away in 6:9 months , and also told me next time I will need more duverderm ultra is she right ;)
I agree!
Hi , I had duverderm ultra, I have no lumps now thank god, and I only had 1 tiny bruise , it didn't hurt at all and I had no numbing cream , and it cost me £280 , I wish she explained what could happen then I new, and it was Christmas time so I had to wait to see her, I went back on New Year's Eve, anyway I now in what to expect , I'm going back next week and it's half the price I just want more fuller lips, ;)
Dr. Shuster

Lips were left lumpy and asymetrical and he called it perfect. I appreciate honesty not someone trying to justify his mistake.