TOTALLY LOVE IT!!!

After reading Every Review on this site (and...

After reading Every Review on this site (and others) I was Very Concerned about my decision to have Juvaderm injections for my lips. Really, if you look at the reviews its about a 50/50 split-not such great odds. None-the-less, I decided to go ahead with it putting all my trust into my PS (who I have used for Several other procedures). OK: Here's the low down 24 hours later: ABSOLUTELY NO PAIN, NOT A SINGLE BRUISE (I had to have 14 shots of Novacain prior to because I just would not go numb {these are put close to cheeks and out skirts of chin})and ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, FULL yet NATURAL LOOKING LIPS. I truely believe that the results you get are in the hands of your doctor. Directly after the injections (as well as Botox injects) I went to school and people literally stopped me to complement my lips. They were at this point swollen and had obviously just had work done to them. So...Choose your Doctor Wisely!!!! I Should in all fairness tell you how the actual procedures feels. I requested .5cc in top and .5cc on bottom. After the novacain (which is just a liitle prick) my Dr. used a needle rougly 2-3 inches. He inserted it from the out corner of my lips and pushed it to the center of my lip (It hurt a little at the center), Then he slowly pulled out the needle at that was it! He did the same on all sides. He did surpise me with a little more pain when he squeezed my freshly injected lips to disperse the Juvaderm evenly but other than that There was absolutely NO pain. I didn't use Ice or any meds after. Went to shool took a midterm and that was it. I have NO duck bill today, No swelling and minimal pain in my bottom lip (almost not noteworthy)! So, good luck to all of you who are making the decision to go ahead with this and other procedures - I'm sure it will be fine and you will LOVE IT. If anyone is in the S FL area DR. {edited} is your MAN. If anyone wants a consult with him I will be happy to offer his #. Good Luck Gang! Editor note: you must be contacted privately with doctor recommendations and feedback. Readers should click on your username to reach the private contact form.

CE456 I too live in Jupiter. I would love to know who your Dr. is . He sounds great.
Please email me the information for your dr! Your lips look amazing! Thank you!
Please email dr name and number Thanks
Your lips look awesome!!! Approximately how long will this last?
Just curious who your MD. was. I live in Jupiter and would like to try Botox or Juvederm/Restalyne. Thanks:)
who is the doctor in s florida? i am very interested your lips look great please give me his number for future reference thanks
Thank you for the information, details and especially thank you for the photos. I wanted natural looking lips however, not so subtle you couldn't tell a difference at all especially for that much money. Your lips before are just like mine, which are fine although, I love the way they look in the after photos. Thanks again for sharing.