Juvederm Lips - Arizona

I had juvederm put in my lips for the first time...

I had juvederm put in my lips for the first time about a year ago. I absolutely LOVE it!!! I get them done about every 6 months-ish so there is little upkeep but very minor and completely worth it. My Dr. is amazing and makes them look full and beautiful without looking FAKE!!

The actual procedure is short; you are in and out in less than 45 mins. Make sure you are nice and numb, because the juvaderm can sting a little!! Sometimes I get a little minor bruising the first day but nothing a little lip gloss can't cover. I would definitely recommend this procedure!

HI Gracey,

Other community members don't often mention a little sting from Juvederm so I'm glad for the communities sake that you did. Every 6 months isn't bad at all, I mean I get my nails done like twice a month, so once every six months doesn't sound all that bad. We'd love to see pictures of your lips. How long had you been thinking about having this procedure done?

Thanks,

-Britt

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Repta and his staff are extremely nice and professional. Dr. Repta always listens to exactly what I want, with adding in his professional opinion. I always leave his office feeling wonderful and completely satisfied!