Avid Triathlete Gets Breast Augmentation with Lift and a Full Tummy Tuck - Jupiter, FL

Excellent. I love my doctor- my sister used him...

Excellent. I love my doctor- my sister used him too with fantastic results. My results are unbelievable even four weeks post op- all of the stitches are on the inside, so I think my scar will be minimal!!!! I feel 21 again- I'm 40 ;)

I am an avid traithlete. For the past five years, I have consistently trained from 12 to 20 hours a weeks and raced many long distance triathlons, including several at the half and full ironman distance. Five weeks ago I completed a full ironman race and the next week had a breast augmentation with lift and a full tummy tuck. I am used to pushing my body through pain on a regular basis so I have no ability to gauge such statements as "do what feels comfortable". I am getting depressed sitting on my couch. How soon can I resume each of my separate sports- running, biking and swimming???

Jupiter Plastic Surgeon

Wonderful doctor- would highly recommend him! I look and feel fantastic. I recently showed my dermatologist my scar and he said it was the best looking tummy tuck scar that he had ever seen and he's seen a lot!