Lumineers - Jupiter, FL

In one word "NIGHTMARE" from day one! Ruined my...

In one word "NIGHTMARE" from day one! Ruined my teeth, Now I have A GREAT dentist FIXING what they did at a cost of 4 times what I paid what the previous dentists to basically take my money and leave with. My Lumineers fell off at least once, twice a month for a year. They cracked, were not properly done, became dis-colored fast. I have been told I was never a candidate for lumineers due to my bite, and never fixing or looking at other problems. They wanted $$$$ and then could care less.

What dentist are you using now and are you satisfied?
They have offered to crown all the teeth that were modified for the veneers. I have an appointment scheduled soon.
I am experiencing the same thing. Lunineers are expensive and you are not given all the information you need to make an informed decision. I had mine done at dental works in Chicago and I went to their website to find a corporate telephone number to call. The number listed is for something else and there is no other information given. So if you want to make a complaint about the product they sell, its like pulling teeth trying to find someone at the company to talk to.
Dr. Jonothan M. Royal, Appearance Dental of Jupiter

He was nice, yet quit the practice due to conflict with the owner Dr. Wade Harrouff at Appearance - Implants & Family Dentistry Jupiter, Fl Then he left and I was left with a total nightmare of what was done to my teeth!