Professional and Yet Extremely Comfortable As if I've Always Known Dr. And His Staff - Jupiter, FL

For the last couple of years I've watched my...

For the last couple of years I've watched my eyelids become increasingly heavy. I wanted to get back the youthful eyes I use to have. I also have been working on correcting the acne scars I have. The C02 Laser resurfacing does this with the added bonus of decreasing fine lines, sun damage and tightening my skin.

So glad everything went well and you are happy with your results! Was it painful at all?

Jupiter Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Rankin after hearing about his great work from other professionals and after consulting with him myself on the C02 Laser Resurfacing and Upper Blepharplasty. I am a Medical Esthetician who has worked with a Facial Plastic Surgeon in New York for many years. I already had several C02 Laser Resurfacing treatments to correct acne scarring and assisted in many Eyelid surgeries. After consulting with Dr. Rankin on these prodecures, I was comfortable and confident that he would give me the results I was looking for. And he did a wonderful job.