The Very Best of the Best..... Minus the Arrogance - Jupiter, FL

Dr. David Rankin, proved how skilled he is inside...

Dr. David Rankin, proved how skilled he is inside the operating room and bedside when he did emergency reconstructive surgery on my ex husband. He did a miracle! Dr. Rankin followed up like a good friend would do ... not a normal Dr. So when I wanted to have some improvements done to myself years later..... there was no question who I would let operate on me. He is a true genius and a very special surgeon! He was patient and answered all my question and concerns. Gave me his honest opinion not a sales pitch and performed his skill better than I ever imagined.

Now almost a year later, I love my new shape. Being a Mom does not mean that you cannot have your figure and features back and better than ever. I had a wonderful experience and when I go into his office I feel the personal attention and so do the friends that I have recommended and LOVED their new shapes also.

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

As mentioned above I had met him in 2004 when he operated on my ex husband. His brilliance then convinced me that if I ever wanted to do any plastic surgery it would be with him. I would have given him a 12 out of 10!!! He is a very special Dr.

Thanks Megan! XO
I had the lift augmentation because I when I lost 30 lbs my breast were not fit or similar to my body. I went from a 38 DD to a 34 C, but without lift. I wanted my breast to match my body. My procedure went well and I hardly used my pain meds. The worst part was the sleeping sitting up. I was pain free at about day 4. I missed working out and when I finally got to it felt weird for a few weeks, but I could NOT be happier.

Wow, congrats on your weight loss and your new body!! You look great in your picture, and like you are making the most of it in that cute bikini!! :)

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the breast augmentation community.