The Very Best of the Best..... Minus the Arrogance - Jupiter, FL

Dr. David Rankin, proved how skilled he is inside...

Dr. David Rankin, proved how skilled he is inside the operating room and bedside when he did emergency reconstructive surgery on my ex husband. He did a miracle! Dr. Rankin followed up like a good friend would do ... not a normal Dr. So when I wanted to have some improvements done to myself years later..... there was no question who I would let operate on me. He is a true genius and a very special surgeon! He was patient and answered all my question and concerns. Gave me his honest opinion not a sales pitch and performed his skill better than I ever imagined.

Now almost a year later, I love my new shape. Being a Mom does not mean that you cannot have your figure and features back and better than ever. I had a wonderful experience and when I go into his office I feel the personal attention and so do the friends that I have recommended and LOVED their new shapes also.

Jupiter Plastic Surgeon

As mentioned above I had met him in 2004 when he operated on my ex husband. His brilliance then convinced me that if I ever wanted to do any plastic surgery it would be with him. I would have given him a 12 out of 10!!! He is a very special Dr.