Meet my Doctor...- Jupiter, FL

I met with 3 plastic surgeons and decided on the...

I met with 3 plastic surgeons and decided on the one who made me the most comfortable and more helpful. I have decide I am going with silicone implants because I want them to feel most natural. I also think it will look better over the years ( and am aware implants in general do not last forever). I have an appt on the 8th for final Preop, but I left it up to my Doctor for final size decisions.
My operation date is the 19th of March. I am soooooooo excited and scared at the same time. I am most worried of the recovery part because I do work with Middle Schoolers and I am doing this over my Spring Break.
day of surgery...
I didn't go until 10:30 am. surgery started a little late, left a little after noon. all I remember is talking with my Anesthesiologist for a few minutes, then them telling me to wake up. so quick.
I didn't have any issues after, saw my Doctor, my nurse was soooo nice.
I was still very sore. doctor prescribed me antibiotics, and pain medicine as needed. I was still a little swollen, more tender in the mornings, but better throughout the day. My Doctor called me, night of, day after, and in answering questions. I am really glad that he was considerate because he knew I wanted to be very conservative. one month today!

very exciting. i am very happy with my boobs and am in love with myself again. i did get the nipple tingling feeling around week 3, but it did only last for a couple of days. massages definitely helped. i am able to reach high and lift a two year old with no problems.
I still do my massages every day and cannot for the boobs to drop more. all I have been wearing are Warner's soft cup bras and just recently, purchased a Chantilly Lace that I'm dying to put on soon. All are very comfortable. The girls have been GREAT!! My next Appt. is not until July...see the girls then!!

It sounds like this has been a very positive experience for you. Thank you for sharing it on RealSelf! How many ccs did you go with?

Dr. David Rankin

Sometimes the late day appointments are most needed like for myself.