Weight Loss of 80 Pounds, 63 Years Old. - Johnson City, TN

12 pounds of excessive slab of skin below my belly...

12 pounds of excessive slab of skin below my belly button was removed. My surgery was done at Franklin Woods Hospital in Johnson City, TN. I had no surprises, Dr. Bharti told me what to expect before, during, and after my procedure. I also watched several tummy tuck procedures on u-tube beforehand. I did spend the night in the hospital. I had very little pain, I only took pain medication a few days. I would recommend Dr. Gaurav Bharti to anyone. He was very professional and has an excellent nursing staff. I am extremely happy with my results!!!

Before and After Photos (still somewhat swollen).

Before and after photos (still somewhat swollen after 5 weeks.

5 weeks after surgery.
Johnson City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bharti has a very good bedside manner and sincerely cares about your well being and meeting your personal goals.

Thank you for adding the pictures.  Wow you look great!
Thanks Kimmers25 - I was not sure if you could view my photos or not. You were a big help. You look great as well. Danny20
Welcome to the community.   Twelve pounds of skin is a considerable loss, wow.
How was your first couple of weeks home?    I always love to hear when people can stay a night in the hospital.
I just followed the Doctors orders. The first three days was the most important. I was of course a little sore and spent a lot of time in my recliner. Wearing my wrap was important and not moving around helped as well. It will be 6 weeks tomorrow since my surgery and I am feeling great. Last week I had a lymphatic massage with a massage therapists and she was able to reduce some of my swelling and soreness. I have another massage this morning. I look and feel great. I will also start light workouts this week. It is definitely worth the time and money. I would recommend Dr. Bharti to anyone considering this procedure.
Good to hear:)